arc13

Reaction score
dZFZs13.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Monday 10:10 shot
wbQYH7Ll.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

kingsfall

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi friends, just to pick your brains on an observation I saw; on chronosg an omega speedy pro is around 2k from Japan but the price of a speedy is around 4-5k preowned in Singapore. What’s the reason behind such a variation?

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi friends, just to pick your brains on an observation I saw; on chronosg an omega speedy pro is around 2k from Japan but the price of a speedy is around 4-5k preowned in Singapore. What’s the reason behind such a variation?

You are looking at Speedy Reduced for the Japan listing. Impossible for Speedy Pro to be $2K. If it is I would be very surprised.

It is quite easy to get high $3K for pro in Singapore? Why need $5K? If 5K just buy grey set, got international warranty some more.

cichlid

Master Member
Reaction score
Did I manage to make it look a little expensive with this Earnshaw? :s13: :s22:
TBH, really like the watch.:D

32281962198_76469cd358_k.jpg

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A little miffed by B&R Bands' attitude to customer feedback. I bought their Roadmaster strap a while ago, and I love the strap a fair bit. But here's the catch - the floating keeper is looser than anything else I have in my strap collection. It doesn't stay at all. Either I have to leave a very long tail for it to stop moving, or most times it just slipped off the strap end itself, leaving the tail to flop around like a dead fish.

This is something I've noticed from the 5 times or so I've worn it. I still like the strap a lot, but I thought I should share the feedback with the company, seeing how they seemed friendly enough previously. I also wanted to ask them if there's any solution, any way to shrink the leather or something just so that I can have a better wearing experience.

Nope.

Immediate response was to put it down to the 4mm taper. Frankly dudes, that's just a design problem to me. Their claim was that if it fit me better, certain people find it too loose. Well, the strap tapers, and the only time the keeper fits fine as when the strap is at its tightest setting. 1 out of 6 holes or more.

Next, they claim to understand my frustration but say that they've sold a lot of these straps but I've been the only complaint so far. Well, the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe their strap maker just did a bad job on 1 strap which is entirely possible, but that's apparently not something that they'd think of. Much easier to insert that comment to customer blame.

First and last time I'd deal with this company. I would have been happier if they tried to find a solution for me instead of being on the defensive from the start. Went to read up and I guess I could glue the keeper in place. But that's still something that I didn't expect from a mid range priced strap company lol, much less their response.

Good materials doesn't justify the poor design or craftsmanship, and definitely doesn't justify their attitude.

xWmbq37.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Counting down to knock off
wUJT2qAl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did I manage to make it look a little expensive with this Earnshaw? :s13: :s22:
TBH, really like the watch.:D

Always, bro, always.

Couldn't see the image on phone just now. (but common problem, for some reason I can only see half the images most of the time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.