chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have more than 1million miles. selling at
$16.5/1k (20k to 299k miles)
$15.5/1k (300k to 500k miles)
$15/1k (more than 500k miles)

pls pm.

Saving more than 50% for business class and 70% for suites/first class. You would need to pay for the tax.

1. Buyer needs to pay for tax and $40 nominee fee. Look thru my HWZ history. You can trust my credibility. Prefer to do online. you are uncomfortable to pay deposit and prefer to meet in person, it can be arranged.

2. Itinerary: Pls ensure your flight is available. State clearly if u want waitlisted options.

3. Passenger details: Provide the details as stated in the SIA site. name, krisflyer number, passport number , email add etc

pls pm.

Last edited:

aztarc

Reaction score
Hi why is the nomination fee $50?

SIA only charges USD30 for Krisflyer, USD15 for Silver members and free for Gold members

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its actually usd50 (>50sgd) for calling in to their CSO when i last changed in dec.

reason: Their system is poorly designed; i tried many times to do on my own (usd30) without success.

Last edited:

kookokkee

Reaction score
Interested

I am interested. Please give me your mobile number to SMS. I cannot PM

VeritasAtlas

Reaction score
Hi I’m interested, 263k worth of business class flights.

I can’t pm, sorry about that. Can we talk via email? Fujikazehara @ Gmail . Com

Interfere

Reaction score
Hi, i looking for BKK business class for 2 pax but i check there are still some discount for the miles, are you ok with that? u can email me intersky86 @ gmail com

Thanks!

kookokkee

Reaction score
Interested

I am looking at buying more than 350,000 miles. Please email me at:

kokkeekoo at gmail dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.