SBF - November 2018

casualtraveller

Reaction score
if i am not wrong, the priority scheme and first timer 2 x chance is to allow them to have a bigger chance to be selected for balloting a queue number. 2nd timer will have 1x chance to be selected into this pool. Those shortlisted pool will be put together and ballot again for a queue number. So 1st timer and priority with double chance does not guarantee a good queue number.

Dream catcher

Reaction score
I feel you 😞 many of us in this same boat .. yes may the best of luck be with every true born Singaporean

Yeah during those days the rule r not v clear.. We don't have forum like this to discuss.. I buy a resale near parent n hdb say why not take grant.. Being young n cashless.. It is a good deal. Haha😂😂it is a bloody 3 room flat.. Anyway moving forward may the best luck to every Singaporean..

Dreamscape07

Reaction score
if i am not wrong, the priority scheme and first timer 2 x chance is to allow them to have a bigger chance to be selected for balloting a queue number. 2nd timer will have 1x chance to be selected into this pool. Those shortlisted pool will be put together and ballot again for a queue number. So 1st timer and priority with double chance does not guarantee a good queue number.

Ya, this is what i thought too. So its a abit sad that even though first timers only 0.4, i may not get a good number

Dreamscape07

Reaction score
I’m ok with most of the available ones except the repoccessed flats. We all want a “new” flat that’s why we go for sbf and bto right? Old flats can buy in resale market lor. There are some leftovers in cascadia, peak and alot in northarc.

I wonder why not many people go for Clementi? It used to be a very popular estate due to the convenient location and amenities

Sakagamii

Master Member
Reaction score
cus for a matured estate it's not that impressive in terms of location and pricing. and 4rms tend to be more popular.

and like someone said, que numbers are equal be it 1st or 2nd timers. extra chances are jus for the ballot of getting even a number

loneness15

Reaction score
Ya, this is what i thought too. So its a abit sad that even though first timers only 0.4, i may not get a good number

that's what i told my friend too, you need to be lucky twice.
better start looking through all the unit and shortlist where you want your unit to be in case the most ideal one is taken

Iamafan

Reaction score
I’m ok with most of the available ones except the repoccessed flats. We all want a “new” flat that’s why we go for sbf and bto right? Old flats can buy in resale market lor. There are some leftovers in cascadia, peak and alot in northarc.

I wonder why not many people go for Clementi? It used to be a very popular estate due to the convenient location and amenities

Clementi is expensive

Leebe-

Reaction score
Wonder what are my chances like for TPY 4 room with MCPS. See the numbers also blur. Really cant wait for Jan to come

SkyNinja

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Those with families and kids. Should get a smaller queue number since more balloting chances.

casualtraveller

Reaction score
Those with families and kids. Should get a smaller queue number since more balloting chances.

this is the gist of what the customer service say i asked previously. hopefully i dun get it wrong. those on priority scheme will get additional ballot chances..... 1st round of ballot is 1st timer and those apply with priority scheme (whether 1st or 2nd timer). 2nd round of ballot is those not successful in the 1st round of ballot for priority scheme for 2nd timer + those not on priority scheme 2nd timer. 2nd round of ballot i think is only 5% for mature estate and 30% for non-mature estate. Those successfully balloted in 1st and 2nd time will then be balloted again for queue number.

slogd3ad

Reaction score
If next week, it's a bonus!
But I doubt it's going to be thou, got holiday somemore... 3rd week prolly.

I'm looking at Tampines area.
There's Tampines Edge, Tampines Greenridges, Tampines Weave, Tampines Verge.

What about you guys?

Just curious, those that already built,faster to complete seems cheaper than just launch (e.g: Tampines Verge expensive than the rest)... and especially the current BTO Nov 18 Tampines...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.