[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Details on the upcoming PvP system in Pokemon GO officially drop tomorrow! (Note: the actual feature doesn't go live tomorrow - just the revelation about the mechanics!)

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Super lucky
Got a shiny 100 iv Tyranitar with smack down!

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Got this 100% Larvitar which is around level 30, and it turned out to be shiny. :o

Decided to evolve it and power up to level 39. :o

Ss0IakC.png

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me, when the moveset is important, shiny or non shiny not important to me le. Got 4 perfect tyranitar enough for me to rotate around le. May be next few days hunt 2 more for pure dark tyranitar.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got this 100% Larvitar which is around level 30, and it turned out to be shiny. :o

Decided to evolve it and power up to level 39. :o

Ss0IakC.png

Why everyone so lucky........................ :o

jannworld

Reaction score
Same moveset and iv to me more important
Shiny or not doesn’t matter to me.

For me, when the moveset is important, shiny or non shiny not important to me le. Got 4 perfect tyranitar enough for me to rotate around le. May be next few days hunt 2 more for pure dark tyranitar.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have a 100% Tyranitar, but non-shiny and non-community day type. :o

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Got this for my other account. Haven't powered it up though. :o

JPtbK28.png

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any tips to sure catch raid Pokemon? Today raid with another guy wasted many items to join back end up failed to catch the Pokemon....

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any tips to sure catch raid Pokemon? Today raid with another guy wasted many items to join back end up failed to catch the Pokemon....

My colleague 99% catch rate.

Consistent Excellent Throw with Golden Razz Berry and the rest is luck. Nothing else.

Last edited:

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it will be nice if they sell special limited incense for shiny sure many people will hoot coins

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tyranitar worth to power max up. I would said it's the most useful pokemon for attacking Gym........................... :s12:

So far I only have two Tier 1 Tyranitars powered up to max, though not 100%. One B/SE and the other B/C. I got one 84% with SD/SE but not powered up and a few others.

I agree Tyranitar is the most useful for gym battles, just about almost all raid bosses/legendaries so far I've used it and proved effective. So it's among my most cherished mons.

The other is Aggron in which I've powered one of my 100% to max and is also very useful in gym battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.