Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does DLC need to be from same region as the base game?
Also how do you guys buy online digital games/doc? Does us store accept Singapore credit card?
If not, where to buy prepaid/gift card?

Sorry if this been asked before

For the DLC, it really depends on the game...For simplicity sake, just purchase DLC from the same region as the physical copy of the game....

Yes, USA, Canada and Mexico accept Singapore Credit Card...you can buy Nintendo USA eshop card from Amazon if you want to...

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thinking of getting Nintendo Switch Online. Is the region only limited to NA ?

like what if I want to play online games, will I be connected to NA ? How will my Ping be like?

No it is not limited to North America only...If you want to play online games, you can play with anyone in the world so long as they have stable internet and Nintendo Switch Online service...Where and how they purchase the NSO doesn't really matter...Ping wise, so far don't really see any lag...It also depends on the game to be honest...

lDuckRicel

Master Member
Reaction score
thinking of getting Nintendo Switch Online. Is the region only limited to NA ?

like what if I want to play online games, will I be connected to NA ? How will my Ping be like?

so far no lag, i was playing Diablo 3 with my friends online pass few days

lDuckRicel

Master Member
Reaction score
So nice to have friend to play with
I solo..now still stuck at t5 lol
Season ending somemore haiz

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

playing with friends really level up very fast, level up from level 14 to 70 in 2 hours nia....lol

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone's nintendo switch unable to connect to 5ghz wifi even when directly infront of the router?

also having problems with 2.4ghz :(

NightFalcon8

Master Member
Reaction score
I am sourcing for a new Nintendo Switch. Would like to consult brothers here for advice getting from "GamesCrazyDeals". Apparently they have a store in High Street Centre and it seems they do sell local set. Can someone kindly share their experiences from this store?

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am sourcing for a new Nintendo Switch. Would like to consult brothers here for advice getting from "GamesCrazyDeals". Apparently they have a store in High Street Centre and it seems they do sell local set. Can someone kindly share their experiences from this store?
bought some games from them before... seems okay

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Some games have to collect at their Paya Lebar warehouse if it's not at High Street Centre. I did a self collection at Paya Lebar before and most of the PS4 games I've gotten from them are R2.

Have gotten Xbox games before too but nothing on Switch yet.

So far so good though, response is quite decent too as I've bought from them using both Lazada and Shopee...

game goondu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the DLC, it really depends on the game...For simplicity sake, just purchase DLC from the same region as the physical copy of the game....

Yes, USA, Canada and Mexico accept Singapore Credit Card...you can buy Nintendo USA eshop card from Amazon if you want to...

My switch got 2 accounts playing Zelda. Me n moi kid...

If I use my account to buy Zelda dlc... Will the dlc be available for my kid to play in his Zelda?

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My switch got 2 accounts playing Zelda. Me n moi kid...

If I use my account to buy Zelda dlc... Will the dlc be available for my kid to play in his Zelda?

If it is on the same Switch, it should be...I bought the pokemon quest dlc and it is available on all the accounts on my Switch...

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
I just buy online. Lazada not bad with their upcoming coupon and 12.12 sale. Their own coupon or CITI coupon.

sputnikfire

Reaction score
I bought a set in Japan... Wondering charging here got issue? Just need to use travel adaptor right?

Thanks!

v1hypersg

Reaction score
anyone bought new joy cons because the ones that came with the set, unable to charge ?

my right one does not seem to be charging and when playing previously the bottom portion get warm or quite warm but not very hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.