SUSS (FT)/SIT/SUTD 2019-2020 Intake

cocobeans25

Reaction score
Just wondering will A level applicant with lower rank point say 60rp hv chance for SIT engineering courses?

WaiEff

Reaction score
Hi, just wanna know what's the avg gpa to get into mechanical engineering? Please help me out

riezee

Reaction score
Hi! I was just wondering what the average GPA for admission into SIT's Criminology and Security is!

WantToGoSIT

Reaction score
Hi all, im interested in either SIT's new Air Transport Management or Their joint degree with UoG (Computer Science) and I would like to know roughly what is the GPA requirement. Im from a business related course with a gpa of 3.2. I found out from some articles that for air transport management, their intake is only 50 so i believe it will be tougher to get in?

I have a uni placing in SUSS full time already but I am leaning more towards SIT as they have participated in GES and proved that they are good. Can you all advise if SUSS or SIT would be better?

leveeahh

Reaction score
Helloo, I'm interested in applying SUSS's FT Finance degree next year! Any seniors can share more about this course? Tysm! :)

YanYing01

Reaction score
If you want to know more about the courses and gpa requirement for SIT, you can come down to their open house.

liukenforever

Banned
Reaction score
SUSS Open House 23 February 2019 11am to 5pm

Application closing dates for July 2019 Intake
Full-Time Programmes : 19 March 2019
Part-Time Programmes : 31 March 2019

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.