iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr Accessories Thread

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You all go check see if there's any Smoke Matte for XS Max out currently or not lo...

I had checked with afew sellers all told me only clear, smoke clear and rubber black now.

Bro, you specifically mentioned a seller selling at $52. Can share so rest of us can avoid?

ksksksks

Reaction score
Peace guys.

Just to let u know. There are 2 packagings - eco friendly (China and hk) and Japanese side packaging.
All case inside are the same just that packaging different.

Japan packaging one is slower but they will have the smoke matte one listed very soon.

Want to come out with fake one.. not that easy given such a short period of time :s13:

If u still have doubts shoot an email to powersupport japan. :D

You all go check see if there's any Smoke Matte for XS Max out currently or not lo...

I had checked with afew sellers all told me only clear, smoke clear and rubber black now.

Last edited:

ksksksks

Reaction score
lk2obZ9.jpg

If my Chinese no fail..
This is smoke black :D

Nwadkh

Reaction score
PSAJ won’t scratch the bezel? My x was using it but wah after remove, the bezel kanna scratch leh :(

ksksksks

Reaction score
It does come with psaj case removal tool this year =:p

IhNhZCU.jpg

Hopefully the removal tool not fake one sia :s13:
PSAJ won’t scratch the bezel? My x was using it but wah after remove, the bezel kanna scratch leh :(

Last edited:

Eidekos

Reaction score
haha here comes the fake comments again. before was nomad now PSAJ :s13::s11::s22:

where is that 52 psaj in carou?:D

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes that’s the matte smoke black. Rubberized texture.

It’s not the rubber texture bro. You’re referring to rubber black, we’re referring to matte smoke black.

It’s a translucent black with a matte finishing.

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought the Apple clear case for the XR. Coming on Saturday. Shall share with you guys if it's worth the $60! :s22:

ksksksks

Reaction score
Won’t take so long one. Just email them and see what’s the next step forward

Think my scf case really lost mail liao. Damn sad. $60 just gone like that. From 11/11 till now tracking info say still in transit.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.