Forex/Cryptocurrency General Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeCS33

Reaction score
See how longevity your essay styles of disturbing, disgusting, delusional, falsifying against moi..

Many of your sentences facts are makeup by yourself, expecting me rebutting you back with real informations.

Please try harder in leeching me!

Haaa, I knows your tricks....So simple to discovered.

Did that strike a raw nerve when I have articulated an opinion based on logical deduction of facts on hand? All you need to do is to simply say that it is not true or articulate a counter and I have said I would take it at face value and retract my posting.
You are the one saying that this is just a forum and no need to take it so seriously... looks like you are not walking the talk.

As for clones, I have no clones unlike the 353rd clone of FCS.

DukeCS33

Reaction score
Suit yourself. Like I say, articulate a counter if you wish and if its in time, I can remove my posts. Otherwise, I am off for my holidays again. Your choice and you can choose not to do anything, then I stick with my posts.

So you took it on yourself to do vigilante work on falsehood, claiming that others leech you and when you get a taste of your own being called out, you cannot accept it? Geez, you are such a spoil sport.

kingboonz

Reaction score
I will come out and fight. But I am a noob with no sexpert TA and FA charting and analysis skills.

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alternatively, if there is any other online forex tracker which I can show my account without revealing my ID details, I am also more than happy to explore. In fact, I have just created another account using a nominal amount in preparation for displaying to SSI.

myfxbook will reveal ID?

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I done before. But you guys still doubted it so..

If I load up a myfxbook for you, would you be convinced?

load up but everytime after few days or few weeks remove it and create new one. how to be convinced like that ?

keep it going on for half a year or yearly, surely ppl will be convinced.

Mr. Wood

Banned
Reaction score
Dear Mr. Wood, I have on multiple occasions, given LIVE calls. In fact, I have most recently challenged FCS on his FCS_352 thread to a LIVE duel which he, like a 过街老鼠, rejected.

There is a break-away EDMW Discord group and I have given LIVE calls on it for months as well. If you are interested, I would be more than happy to share with you the invite link. However, I'm 100% certain someone (yourself included) will spin this as me trying to ask you sign up for some forex courses and sell some snake oil or what not which will benefit my pockets. All I have to say is stop being a sheep and join the Discord group and see for yourself. I have never sold or approached anyone one the Discord group for any commercial intent.

Conversely, I'm more than happy to start a thread and share my LIVE calls on SSI. I have attempted to do that multiple times but each time, I'm again maligned for trying to sell snake oil.

Alternatively, if there is any other online forex tracker which I can show my account without revealing my ID details, I am also more than happy to explore. In fact, I have just created another account using a nominal amount in preparation for displaying to SSI.

Ball's in your court now, Mr. Wood.

Good weekend to you.

share the link here. I will decide for myself whether u r worthy of the title snake oil sell or not.

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way, you know that myfxbook is the easiest way to cheat someone? Many brokers have tie-ups and create fake accounts. Look at the myfxbook-so many accounts that are like 100-1000% ROI.

The most foolproof way is to actually meet up, which again, in the past, I have welcomed anyone to do so time and again; but of course, no takers for fear of realizing that I am true to my words and truly trade full-time and depend on it for an income.

Yea, you can cheat on myfxbook. But if you were genuine, I am sure people would be able to tell whether that myfxbook account was genuine or a cheat. Plus, you were the one who said you got earlier when asked about it.

As for making a full time income from forex, so far I see not many people have claimed you aren't able to do it. Most are just saying you are some "Snake oil seller"...

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, and I have provided many times in the past, but each time I get banned for it, so no thank you.

And may I inquire exactly what snake oil am I selling? No, for real, tell me.

u will get banned anyway if u share or not now..

so why just not share it...

if not.. conclusion: no myfxbook acc lasting more than 3 months.. as all burst

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You don't have to taunt me with such a "conclusion".

I'm secure enough as it is and have already proven myself to one huge group of people.

Still waiting for you to talk about the snake oil I am trying to sell.

pls read again.. i said most others.. i didnt say is me.

if i didnt believe at least even 1% of what u said i wouldnt be wasting my time here talking to u... like the rest they dont even bother, they probably have just hit the report button to report u.

Mr. Wood

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-08/pound-traders-glued-to-desks-as-brexit-vote-meets-witching-hour

A relatively small shortfall in the votes Prime Minister Theresa May needs to pass her deal could actually spur gains in the currency on the prospect of talks for a second attempt, according to strategists. A large loss ignites risks including a no-confidence vote, a push for a second referendum or an election, which would drive sterling lower. Options betting on one-week volatility are holding near an 18-month high.

Watching cable vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.