Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

urbanturban

Master Member
Reaction score
I did not watch the game but the Keita highlight reel is promising. If Keita and Mane can combine on the left and Shaqiri and Salah can combine on the right. This is mouth watering.

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
I did not watch the game but the Keita highlight reel is promising. If Keita and Mane can combine on the left and Shaqiri and Salah can combine on the right. This is mouth watering.

For our fellows who didn't catch the game. I hope the day when he and fabinho are well settled and click to be our 1st choice starter.

Last edited:

LifeIsSuch

Master Member
Reaction score
So happy for Keita, that was a brilliant performance from him. This is the leipzig Keita we wanted to see. Hope he can get a run of games now and he could turn our midfield from average to world class.
He had a start stop season so far. Hopefully he can put in some consistent performance from now onwards to finally make one of the midfield role his. If he can do a Robertson, I think we are in for a treat.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For our fellows who didn't catch the game. I hope the day when he and fabinho are well settled and click to be our 1st choice starter.

thanks!

In the video, there were multiple moments whereby burnley players were just ball-watching and allowed Keita to run riot.

it will be interesting to see how Keita will perform against teams which are more disciplined, stronger and smarter

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Fast-forward to 7:30 min.

The explosion of celebrations around the stadium, on the pitch and along the touchline..... OMG!!!

and then.... we have this

From all possible angles you can imagine :s13:

Last edited:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Neymar coming to play in EPL???

MLMLWML

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

urbanturban

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks!

In the video, there were multiple moments whereby burnley players were just ball-watching and allowed Keita to run riot.

it will be interesting to see how Keita will perform against teams which are more disciplined, stronger and smarter

Burnley was the surprise success last year, very disciplined and organised. Not sure what happened this year.,

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Burnley was the surprise success last year, very disciplined and organised. Not sure what happened this year.,

I guess they lost their way being involved in Europa League.
Not sure whether they are suffering from any injury problem.
If their condition dun improve, Sean will be the next manager to walk the road.

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sean dunchbag lost his mojo this season.
Asked his players to kick ours, still have the cheek to shout at Klopp at the end of the end.

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Keita should be motm, probably played his best since his debut.
Don't really know why but if I had to guess its probably because he was played just behind Mane by Klopp. Coutinho used to play there but Keita just didn't do well but last night he was better off playing in a more central position or maybe just not behind Mane...
Studge was just class, hope he gets an extension and his influence isn't just on the ball - he always has a word with the young players when the attention is elsewhere.
Gomez before his injury showed the influence of VVD, he seems to have absorbed a lot of what VVD oozes from the way he shadows the run of strikers in laissez faire fashion to not going down for the tackle until the right moment...

tok_kok

Reaction score
The festive season fixtures are very crucial. Tough games against wolves, arsenal and man city

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Massive blow for Liverpool. Joe Gomez expected to be out for around six weeks. Fracture to his lower left leg. #LFC

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.