Apple Watch Series 4

Mebeater

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally managed to fully redeem and collected my 44mm Gold SS on outbound flight :s12:

45098651525_309a171f08.jpg

Wow what an absolute waste. That's almost like throwing money away.

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Strange the stainless steel don’t have the non cellular version.
Confirmed that this is the case worldwide hor? I was thinking of buying apple watch but I really don't need or want the cellular functionality ... $600 for aluminium jump to $1k for stainless steel really a lot sia.

edrickmark

Reaction score
Can check Gurus here, for Apple Watch come with cellular, the E-Sim number is it different mobile ? Feel that of different number there is no point I get the different number because no one will contact me.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can check Gurus here, for Apple Watch come with cellular, the E-Sim number is it different mobile ? Feel that of different number there is no point I get the different number because no one will contact me.

E-Sim doesn't come with any number. The "number" will be the same as your Singtel mobile number. To use the cellular feature of the Apple Watch, you will have to subscribe to Numbershare with Singtel. Once you've paired your Apple Watch with your iPhone and activated Numbershare, you're good to go.

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how do you all keep your straps ah?

i went on a buying spree and bought many third party straps

now headache dont know where to keep them

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No use changing the region.

Your watch has to be purchased in the US with your hone running iOS 12.1.1 (not beta).

nezz78

Reaction score
I manage to use ECG function on my apple watch 4.
Methods :
1. change region on yr iPhone watch APP to US
2. find the ECG app on yr watch & will ask you go to Health APP do the ECG setup (your birthday).
3. Go to yr watch ECG APP then start to use.
4. Change back the region to Singapore in yr watch APP on iPhone. The ECG function still working fine (at lease on my device)

Enjoy !

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
Methods :
2. find the ECG app on yr watch & will ask you go to Health APP do the ECG setup (your birthday).
4. Change back the region to Singapore in yr watch APP on iPhone. The ECG function still working fine (at lease on my device)

Enjoy !

So you got your watch from US? Cause it seems only models from US can do this.

Just like how you cannot enable FaceTime on UAE Apple devices

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Methods :

Enjoy !

Cannot do that unless your watch model is from the US. Do you mind sharing the model for your watch? Mine is A2007

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.