Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Massive blow for Liverpool. Joe Gomez expected to be out for around six weeks. Fracture to his lower left leg. #LFC

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT
So jialat. He will be missed for festive season

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Massive blow for Liverpool. Joe Gomez expected to be out for around six weeks. Fracture to his lower left leg. #LFC

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

wtf really a fracture

gg liao this frenzy mth have to rely on world best def le

Jordan

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah. Time to buy a new defender to partner VVD. Hope it won't derail our efforts to keep up with ManC

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A6000

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lovren has done well with vvd beside him. I think we will be okay. That defensive triangle still got 2 parts of it around.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
W1x1X8Cl.jpg

Vs

rtJKG1Cl.jpg

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

Jordan

Master Member
Reaction score
That's why Karius is forgotten so easily. We would have escaped with a draw if he is still here :s13:

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A6000

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still feel extremely gutted that the Burnley goal was given even though from the cameras... It was clear that the Burnley player fouled Alisson.

There are so many grey areas that I don't know what it a foul and what is not a foul...

Our players touch other teams GK a bit... FOUL

Other players crash into our GK... PLAY ON

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Last edited:

Redstar8698

Master Member
Reaction score
The ref did not protect our players. He is happy to see this kinda tackles dished out.

Also cannot tahan that botak manager. Act as if he is v unlucky to lose the game at full time. Pui.

Still feel extremely gutted that the Burnley goal was given even though from the cameras... It was clear that the Burnley player fouled Alisson.

There are so many grey areas that I don't know what it a foul and what is not a foul...

Our players touch other teams GK a bit... FOUL

Other players crash into our GK... PLAY ON

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The ref did not protect our players. He is happy to see this kinda tackles dished out.

Also cannot tahan that botak manager. Act as if he is v unlucky to lose the game at full time. Pui.

FA and Referee Association is owned by ManUre stakeholders!

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
W1x1X8Cl.jpg

Vs

rtJKG1Cl.jpg

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

Oh my....ok, that explains our best defensive record in premier League. Reminds me of Pepe Reina/jerzy dudek, Jamie carragher and Sami hyypia pairing. Damn rock solid defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.