Citibank ;launch Payall. competitor to Cardup and IpayMY

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Got the email too. Think it's broadcasted to people who holds both PM card + Rewards card cos the UI is made to display miles/rewards receivable concurrently. Second criteria could be having sufficient free credit limit of at least 11k when they launch this.

Anyway, the entire concept is just like "Balance Transfer" but packaged and worded differently, similar to what UOB have with their PriviPay. I shall reserve my other comments in case you ppl ask me to take it down again. :s13:

Last edited:

fone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they allow partial payment. I don't have the Rewards card, only have PM card. If pay just above the threshold, then not quite worth it. Best is still to pay $5000 exact.

nokiatech

Reaction score
I wonder if they allow partial payment. I don't have the Rewards card, only have PM card. If pay just above the threshold, then not quite worth it. Best is still to pay $5000 exact.

Can always split the balance with cardup / ipaymy..

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
citipm amex.
0.923 cpm before mileage programme fee. how much issit for sh!ttybank ah

wira

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it worth it to use this ?
Basically it’s like buying miles for 1cent /mile right ?

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
I last seen it wasn't basically buying miles.
You only can use it for loans payments etc.

You can say it is buying miles if yu can load credit in your bank account then pay citibank the fees.

wira

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just registered and it didn’t ask for any proof for payment of rental.
So basically you can use it to pay yourself which is basically buying the miles.

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can't use this Payall. At the last page, they pointed me to an error page, and apologize. After speaking with Citi, they said I can't use PayAll (???????).. And tell me to use other payment methods like bank transfer.

Anyone similar problem?

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
I just registered and it didn’t ask for any proof for payment of rental.
So basically you can use it to pay yourself which is basically buying the miles.

check T&C. Your points could be taken away.

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I last seen it wasn't basically buying miles.
You only can use it for loans payments etc.

You can say it is buying miles if yu can load credit in your bank account then pay citibank the fees.

U can afford or not cheapskate

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.