Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddqwerty

Reaction score
jb should be relatively safe even with the rally happening?

planned a trip sunday to tuesday, would be sad if have to forsake it

jasonhanjk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jb should be relatively safe even with the rally happening?

planned a trip sunday to tuesday, would be sad if have to forsake it

Just stay at crowded area and you'll be safe. I'll be watching the news from Batam this weekend to laugh at those monkeys at the rally.:s13:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Skeptical? Avoid at all cost then. Ease up the causeway abit. lolz

Your replies to people asking that sort of questions always guai lan one sia. Sometimes must give benefit of doubt people never go before mah.

ddqwerty

Reaction score
haha, thanks guys for replying, just gonna hope nothing happens in jb, furthest i'll go is probably ksl

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha, thanks guys for replying, just gonna hope nothing happens in jb, furthest i'll go is probably ksl

Just be alert to your surroundings. Register with MFA if it makes you more comfortable.

While you're there, bear in mind that the air/petrol issue let the authorities iron out, the KL rally is not your issue, therefore avoid making any unnecessary comments about them. Just do your shopping and eating. Have fun!

Elon Jobs

Reaction score
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...n=STFB&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1544168955

Rally postponed.

And agree with the advice given on that posts above- the nail that sticks out get hammered. Keep a low profile, blend in, mind your own business, don’t agitate the locals and drive alertly. If whole family going, buy a one day travel insurance.

And most importantly, don’t scare. Scare, better don’t go.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your replies to people asking that sort of questions always guai lan one sia. Sometimes must give benefit of doubt people never go before mah.

I come straight to the point in an open thread like this . I don't care what other think. Cannot take it then dun come in here and ask lor.

Last edited:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just be alert to your surroundings. Register with MFA if it makes you more comfortable.

While you're there, bear in mind that the air/petrol issue let the authorities iron out, the KL rally is not your issue, therefore avoid making any unnecessary comments about them. Just do your shopping and eating. Have fun!

Yeah.... Not just when there is something "cooking" up big then start to be cautious.

Always stay alert and vigilant not only in Jb but in any country you are visiting.

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah.... Not just when there is something "cooking" up big then start to be cautious.

Always stay alert and vigilant not only in Jb but in any country you are visiting.
Always stay vigilant. You never know when a abang will come in ur house to rob and rape. Many cases in sg liao.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Always stay vigilant. You never know when a abang will come in ur house to rob and rape. Many cases in sg liao.

Many ppl only see and react with fear for that period then dies off...... this is sinkgaporean. Did not realized that similar things also happening in their back yard too.:s13:

bornerwave

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, can I ask if anyone knows where to buy "Dettol Antiseptic Germicide Liquid 5L" from JB? Singapore sells around $40 for 5L, was looking around Tesco, Jusco, and the supermarkets at city square and paradigm mall. didn't see until :(

yrh0413

Reaction score
You searched yourself? I encountered the same situation as you end up asking the staff in Aeon supermarket and she guided me to the right aisle.

Sorry guys, can I ask if anyone knows where to buy "Dettol Antiseptic Germicide Liquid 5L" from JB? Singapore sells around $40 for 5L, was looking around Tesco, Jusco, and the supermarkets at city square and paradigm mall. didn't see until :(

bornerwave

Master Member
Reaction score
You searched yourself? I encountered the same situation as you end up asking the staff in Aeon supermarket and she guided me to the right aisle.

ya leh, was walking up and down the aisles where they sell detergents and stuff, even went to the soap section to check, only see those 750ml ones... shouldnt they be together?

how much you bought it for btw? :s11:

Elon Jobs

Reaction score

xDr8aQh.jpg

Tesco Malaysia App. It’s cheaper if you buy in Singapore.

bornerwave

Master Member
Reaction score
xDr8aQh.jpg

Tesco Malaysia App. It’s cheaper if you buy in Singapore.

yea, actually some places sell cheaper than tesco, like those random pharmacy / minimarts, at least for these small bottled ones.

I am actually looking for this
13006056_XL1.jpg

Elon Jobs

Reaction score
yea, actually some places sell cheaper than tesco, like those random pharmacy / minimarts, at least for these small bottled ones.

I am actually looking for this
13006056_XL1.jpg

There’s a number of pharmacies at Plaza Pelangi. Have you tried Guardian or Watson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.