Path of Exile thread, the revival - Part 2

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am considering coming back this new league so as usual the delve mechanics will still be in game?.... i have no clue for this sh it :o

"As the Immortal Syndicate ascended in power, the old cohort of Forsaken Masters mysteriously vanished. In their absence, Einhar, Alva, Niko, Jun and Zana have risen as a new group of Masters to aid you. Their league content, including Delve and Incursion, has been added as core Path of Exile content. Bestiary has been reimagined and simplified; Einhar will handle the nets as you focus on hunting the beasts"

..very convenient angle hahaha

Last edited:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i am considering coming back this new league so as usual the delve mechanics will still be in game?.... i have no clue for this sh it :o

"As the Immortal Syndicate ascended in power, the old cohort of Forsaken Masters mysteriously vanished. In their absence, Einhar, Alva, Niko, Jun and Zana have risen as a new group of Masters to aid you. Their league content, including Delve and Incursion, has been added as core Path of Exile content. Bestiary has been reimagined and simplified; Einhar will handle the nets as you focus on hunting the beasts"

..very convenient angle hahaha
play on Saturday and you will know ;)

RandomPancake

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe he burn out I guess. Oh well. A lot of my leaders also gone for most of this league.

Three out of four of your officer is my clique :s13:

One by one betrayal :(

Bun gonna play and see feel but I suspect not long mia again :s13:

Rogue

Reaction score
Meh ddos, servers disconnect everyone. I was in the middle of fighting malachai too.

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dunno what u all higher level ppl feel

but seems like Ice Spear feels pretty good to use leh

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.