SIM RMIT Intake January 2019

inotsure95

Reaction score
Has anyone else not receive their letter yet? :p is there an enrollment talks/workshop coming up?

Razerboii

Reaction score
Has anyone else not receive their letter yet? :p is there an enrollment talks/workshop coming up?

For enrollment talks, there will be 3 sessions:

10 Dec, 2pm - 3:20pm
10 Dec, 4pm - 5:30pm
11 Dec, 10:30am - 11:50am

You have to register online for one of the sessions by 7 Dec, 4:30pm in the email given to you.

Last edited:

inotsure95

Reaction score
For enrollment talks, there will be 3 sessions:

10 Dec, 2pm - 3:20pm
10 Dec, 4pm - 5:30pm
11 Dec, 10:30am - 11:50am

You have to register online for one of the sessions by 7 Dec, 4:30pm in the email given to you.

Do you have any idea how to register online? manage to call student services and got the info and login, but not sure where to go since I dont have the letter

*edit* nvm found it, which session are you going?

Last edited:

Razerboii

Reaction score
Do you have any idea how to register online? manage to call student services and got the info and login, but not sure where to go since I dont have the letter

*edit* nvm found it, which session are you going?

I will be going for the first one (10 Dec, 2pm) session.

pumpkinjuice

Reaction score
hi guys, anyone has any idea on what i should/have to do once i accept the offer letter and register for the enrollment talk? the instructions given are so vague im confused. thanks for the help!

inotsure95

Reaction score
hi guys, anyone has any idea on what i should/have to do once i accept the offer letter and register for the enrollment talk? the instructions given are so vague im confused. thanks for the help!

I'm guessing that's just all it is, more instructions after the enrollment talk I guess

I will be going for the first one (10 Dec, 2pm) session.

Same! will probably see you there bro

pumpkinjuice

Reaction score
oooo thanks! any idea on exemptions? i got 8 module exemptions but im not sure if they select the classes im exempted from or i select myself >.<

Razerboii

Reaction score
oooo thanks! any idea on exemptions? i got 8 module exemptions but im not sure if they select the classes im exempted from or i select myself >.<

For exemptions, they (RMIT) select the exemptions for you, which will most likely be the electives.

CuriosityCloverleaf

Reaction score
Hi, I have not received any updates from them. Understand that the application outcome is out in batches. Do we received an outcome from SIM even if the application is unsuccessful? May I know when did u submit your application? Thanks!

Shopytf

Reaction score
Hi, I have not received any updates from them. Understand that the application outcome is out in batches. Do we received an outcome from SIM even if the application is unsuccessful? May I know when did u submit your application? Thanks!

Submitted on first week of oct 2018 and my result is out. Think you can log in simconnect using ur personal email to check result

rainbowsoverljy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Submitted first week of October too. Maybe you can drop them a email to check. They reply really fast! students@sim.edu.sg/study@sim.edu.sg

Shopytf

Reaction score
Anybody picking 8.30am classes? Think most of our 1st year modules will be the same!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.