Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am sourcing for a new Nintendo Switch. Would like to consult brothers here for advice getting from "GamesCrazyDeals". Apparently they have a store in High Street Centre and it seems they do sell local set. Can someone kindly share their experiences from this store?

Be careful when buying from them. They sell both export and local sets. They also sell on online platforms like qoo10 and shopee. I remember there was previous episode where buyer ordered local set console from them online but received export set instead(the shop claimed warehouse sent out wrong set in error). Best to buy straight at their shop so there is no way they can smoke the customer.

celong27

Reaction score
Be careful when buying from them. They sell both export and local sets. They also sell on online platforms like qoo10 and shopee. I remember there was previous episode where buyer ordered local set console from them online but received export set instead(the shop claimed warehouse sent out wrong set in error). Best to buy straight at their shop so there is no way they can smoke the customer.
Just got a switch for 88 bucks brand new jap set form Facebook.

Bryson

Reaction score
Anyone got Pokémon Let’s Go backplate to sell can PM me? Scratched on my set and thinking of replacing it the backplate but trying asking around before deciding to even replace it with a transparent backplate.. 😭

celong27

Reaction score
Just order the 88 bucks switch. The Cs call but the call is from hongkong lol. I doubt its fake coz they might just have cut the agent and sell direct to us for all I know.it.might be a modded switch with all games pre loaded lol.

Good luck

Keep us updated on the delivery and the product ok. From the page it looks like a chinese warehouse and their English is not good. Beware of counterfeit model.

https://www.scamadviser.com/is-bansebuy.com-a-fake-site.html

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just order the 88 bucks switch. The Cs call but the call is from hongkong lol. I doubt its fake coz they might just have cut the agent and sell direct to us for all I know.it.might be a modded switch with all games pre loaded lol.

Good luck

Dont make sense.....you do know modded sets are supposed to be pricier in the market as newer batches of switch can no longer be modded so moddable sets are rare and in demand. But well, hope it turns out well for you but dont sleep on it ok.

celong27

Reaction score
I was wondering the set they sold if its the real deal is the batch that can be mod?

Dont make sense.....you do know modded sets are supposed to be pricier in the market as newer batches of switch can no longer be modded so moddable sets are rare and in demand. But well, hope it turns out well for you but dont sleep on it ok.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: :s13:

You can check the controllers page from the console main menu to see if the joycon is charging. The battery indicator on the joycon itself is inaccurate. For my joycons the battery indicator is always at 1 bar even after charging for a few hours but on the controller page it indicates full battery.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Good luck
When come?

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro Emerald Green using GAGT

CuteWorm

Master Member
Reaction score
I came across an ad on facebook selling switch at $88. From Bansebuy. So cheap that it looks too good to be true. Its cash on delivery, so out of curiosity I registered for it. Today customer service called and say will deliver next week. Any thing I should take note of if it really comes?

Edit: found the link
http://www.bansebuy.com/buy1/2433/?...c-PIX1s1Dwi8anpZuls6sywuAswjvmj7pWF9CKUuqQE2U

Good luck

Any outcome? Has the product arrived?

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Good luck

1 picture to sum up this $88 deal.

preview_nondelivery.jpg

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got great deals on switch with local warranty pls sic thx. Should be getting it

Also for diablo 3 can 2 ppl play tgt n their character saved?

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

Spectre007

Master Member
Reaction score
I came across an ad on facebook selling switch at $88. From Bansebuy. So cheap that it looks too good to be true. Its cash on delivery, so out of curiosity I registered for it. Today customer service called and say will deliver next week. Any thing I should take note of if it really comes?

Edit: found the link
http://www.bansebuy.com/buy1/2433/?...c-PIX1s1Dwi8anpZuls6sywuAswjvmj7pWF9CKUuqQE2U

i like how folks will just readily give their number and address just for a cheap switch.

Elysium87

Reaction score
the person who order/bought the 88 dollars switch...all i can say is dumb, stupid, brainless.

one of the reason why they only accept cash on delivery is that they won't be tracked so easily if get complain. won't be able to get refund back easily.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah lao the build cost of switch is more than 200usd leh
Those who bought at 88sgd....good luck sia

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.