most valued prepaid card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chngz

Reaction score
Well in one of the Scenario it look like it can be stacked > DataTravel FAQ

Ah thanks. Looks like it does!

If you want to have 2GB data why don't purchase the 30-days plan at $15 although it cost $5 more.

Because it costs $5 more lol.

Relevant for if you are going somewhere for maybe <6 days?

Meanwhile for the full T&C on DataTravel Asia-Pacific > Mobile T&C - page 19

For your info.. please read & confirm yourself as i don't use it or you can see if anyone else do have the experienced firsthand.

Got it!

Last edited:

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ackujlil.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

glorious94

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No.

SIM only plans are postpaid plans with or without contract.

Have you find your $5 M Card yet or $8 Starhub Prepaid yet.
nope. heard M1 is phasing out the $5 M card. most places out of stock according to another thread.

Went to 7-11 just now but they didn't seem to sell $8 starhub happy card either... hmm..

Sent from moi brain using GAGT

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nope. heard M1 is phasing out the $5 M card. most places out of stock according to another thread.

Went to 7-11 just now but they didn't seem to sell $8 starhub happy card either... hmm..

Should try those phone shops &or counters selling all sorts of Telco calling cards.

If not you can ask them as they would be in better position since they are the one who manage to source and get these cards from.

Usually these shops will display all the Prepaid SIM cards nicely arrange in order for you to choose your favourite numbers.

glorious94

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should try those phone shops &or counters selling all sorts of Telco calling cards.

If not you can ask them as they would be in better position since they are the one who manage to source and get these cards from.

Usually these shops will display all the Prepaid SIM cards nicely arrange in order for you to choose your favourite numbers.
ok i try again tmr

glorious94

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i managed to get the last $5 m1 prepaid card wor. lucky sio

glorious94

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Great! :)

Download the M1 Prepaid App to manage your account.
done! Thanks for the advice.

I was wondering if it is possible to buy 1 additional as spare without activating it since they are phasing out the $5 one.... hmm

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
done! Thanks for the advice.

I was wondering if it is possible to buy 1 additional as spare without activating it since they are phasing out the $5 one.... hmm

Nowadays at the point of purchase it will register and activate at the same time.
Unlike in the past where you can hold on to it and until you need to use then activate.

Each person is allow to register up to 3 Prepaid SIM cards of any Telco.
So in the meanwhile you still can purchase more as you now have 1.

For me i have 2 Starhub Prepaid SIM for no reason as one was free.
In order to extend the expiry of the Prepaid SIM i use the main credit to deduct $1.40 to extend 90-days and so for $5.60 for 360-days or 1 year validity as like subscription.
Hence there is no need to pay CASH to top-up and extend the Prepaid SIM.
That's why i don't mind to take $15 Prepaid SIM that can last for 3 years as to have a mobile number including for temporary measure, just in case.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In order to extend the expiry of the Prepaid SIM i use the main credit to deduct $1.40 to extend 90-days and so for $5.60 for 360-days or 1 year validity as like subscription.
That's why i don't mind to take $15 Prepaid SIM that can last for 3 years as to have a mobile number including for temporary measure, just in case.

Haha, doing the same thing.

We have 5 prepaid number (4 StarHub plus one SingTel) at home including three actively used and two mainly as a “RFID” so that we can easily find the phones when the children misplace them.

glorious94

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays at the point of purchase it will register and activate at the same time.
Unlike in the past where you can hold on to it and until you need to use then activate.

Each person is allow to register up to 3 Prepaid SIM cards of any Telco.
So in the meanwhile you still can purchase more as you now have 1.

how to deduct $1.40 to extend?

sendhalp

Reaction score
Just to share, 2 years back when I recontract my 2 years plan, they do offer $2 for $5 prepaid. On and off I can see m1 $5 prepaid for sale in carousel by end user and not shops

Posted from PCWX using Mi A2

blade39

Master Member
Reaction score
Qoo10 prepaid top up got glitch... Can top up second time

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.