Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Chassis

singupingu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys do you have some tips for cable management for this case? Now all my cables are just cramp in the middle. Lol
It is designed to cramp at middle what lol

Also why cable manage when you can hide it behind the bar and close the case :s13:

D4kORJtl.jpg

Mine look like this after recently bring my rig to maintenance and finally do a bit of routing. Excess cables lengths all shove to the HDD tray coz I don't have HDD in my rig lol

It may not look as pretty as new NZXT H400/700i with dedicated cable routing bar, but on O11D with the bar lock back on place, what is cable management? Lol

JsSAIt8l.jpg

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

zacky1223

Reaction score
It is designed to cramp at middle what lol

Also why cable manage when you can hide it behind the bar and close the case :s13:

D4kORJtl.jpg

Mine look like this after recently bring my rig to maintenance and finally do a bit of routing. Excess cables lengths all shove to the HDD tray coz I don't have HDD in my rig lol

It may not look as pretty as new NZXT H400/700i with dedicated cable routing bar, but on O11D with the bar lock back on place, what is cable management? Lol

JsSAIt8l.jpg

Wa your one look so much nicer than mine lol. Sat I take photo show you mine hahahhah. I got no place to put the commander Pro and the rgb nod controller sia I just push it together with the cables lol

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa your one look so much nicer than mine lol. Sat I take photo show you mine hahahhah. I got no place to put the commander Pro and the rgb nod controller sia I just push it together with the cables lol

No space? Bro, got a very big space in middle leh.. lol. I got 2 fan hubs, i put 1 on top of psu, another just beside the side fans.

That hub also no need to bolt down to case, can just leave it dangling.

@singupingu, why u put the side fan filter on the fan itself rather than on the case?

singupingu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a SP fan controller taped in front of my rig beside my bottom fans for easy access to change the light if needed, and the lighting connector at the back, also taped down, to the floor. All the cable clumps are just hiding it for me :s13: :s13:

singupingu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No space? Bro, got a very big space in middle leh.. lol. I got 2 fan hubs, i put 1 on top of psu, another just beside the side fans.

@singupingu, why u put the side fan filter on the fan itself rather than on the case?
My consideration is gap between the side fans (I recently change them to intake instead of exhaust), is too big and if air come from other cracks and places, they are not directly filtered.

Since the filter is very fine, the airflow impedance is high as well. Putting directly on the fans can filter them more effectively (I guess?), plus having the static pressure maintained at the highest when the filter is just right in front of it.

That filter is the small one from the top, just nice to put right at the side directly on the fans haha. My top is not filtered now, coz I'm running positive air pressure (6 intake 2 exhaust from AIO) and the filter being fine will only impede airflow effectiveness for exhaust if I retain it at the top.

Finally, the fine mesh create a good hiding filter as well, to not reveal the back of the case as much as possible, which you can peep through the front of the case through the side fans.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe perhaps im using side rad and putting fans at 2nd chamber, so it shld nt affect me much. But too bad im using a 240mm rad at side, so there is a small gap at the 120mm area.

singupingu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe perhaps im using side rad and putting fans at 2nd chamber, so it shld nt affect me much. But too bad im using a 240mm rad at side, so there is a small gap at the 120mm area.
Make hybrid gpu, shove a 120mm there. Just nice lol

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Make hybrid gpu, shove a 120mm there. Just nice lol

Wanted to put my MSI lego dragon on top of the 240m, but gt blocked by fittings. So i put on top of res which sort of cover. If change to 360mm slim rad next time, then should be fine. lol.

zacky1223

Reaction score

I don't dare put the commander Pro at psu there scared burn hahaha but can try put there and rearrange all the wires. Bought custom sleeve put the custom gpu 8 pin to cpu fml need to plug out and do again lol

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't dare put the commander Pro at psu there scared burn hahaha but can try put there and rearrange all the wires. Bought custom sleeve put the custom gpu 8 pin to cpu fml need to plug out and do again lol

Lol, wun burn de la, PSU also not that hot if fan is running.

shdwalk3r

Reaction score
case height

hi all

may i ask, any PC O11-D owners, whoever is so kind to help measure

what is the case height without the case feet

thanks in advance!

Psycovirus

Reaction score
fpoe9UP.png

Isn't this Zink00 built?

Congrats on being featured!

Saw it in Lian Li O11 Dynamic Contest by der8auer

zacky1223

Reaction score
X4k6o3y.jpg

Finally finish! Too bad my thermal paste havent reach. Need to take out next week and apply again.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice setup. next thing u need are some cable combs. Can get from TB.

singupingu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice setup. next thing u need are some cable combs. Can get from TB.
I see cable comb, but I think he don't have enough of them lol.

Also, his Gaming X Trio has so many pcie power cables, he can use a 24pin comb for it already :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.