Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

nyf_kenny

Reaction score
I change my brake fluid with ahyuan at carclick. They are using Idemitsu dot 4. I'm driving toyota car just for your reference. As for cost, RM60 for 1L before labour fee.

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone try those change engine oil service package ?
with12 or 20 points check.

Usually they check properly or just try to chop carrot. ?

Last edited:

HellHunter

Reaction score
How much for the labour?

Last year ah yuan when at LCH bros quoted me rm60 for brake flush, spark plug change and fan belt change. I supply parts.. I think prices gone up though..end up I did at Ts Motor cos more convenient for me to go there and I think was cheaper also. :o

HellHunter

Reaction score
Win 12 or 20 points check.

Depends on shop bro..I used a few of those Groupon/Fave voucher ones, got servicing for $19 also after I applied some coupons :s13: One of the shops the mech good, go through the undercarriage of the car with me explain things, show the leaks etc. Then when I told him going to scrap in 5 months he say just monitor oil levels ok la. No hard selling all this rubbish. Although he told me my fan belt was loose but Ah Yuan say ok..so dunno maybe he mistaken or he trying to chop carrot :s22: I actually felt bad using his recommendations to go jb w/s and do for cheap cheap :o

Got another one wah very big time will create WhatsApp group and add you to it then got a lot of wayang. Then the recommended repairs the price list come out then I realise how big carrot these people like to cut :s8: I know my cars so I don't fall for any of their bs but it's funny to see them try.

HellHunter

Reaction score
Has anyone here done an ECU remap in JB? Thinking might do my 9yr old some good and help with FC a bit also if I get them to map to RON97.

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depends on shop bro..I used a few of those Groupon/Fave voucher ones, got servicing for $19 also after I applied some coupons :s13: One of the shops the mech good, go through the undercarriage of the car with me explain things, show the leaks etc. Then when I told him going to scrap in 5 months he say just monitor oil levels ok la. No hard selling all this rubbish. Although he told me my fan belt was loose but Ah Yuan say ok..so dunno maybe he mistaken or he trying to chop carrot :s22: I actually felt bad using his recommendations to go jb w/s and do for cheap cheap :o

Got another one wah very big time will create WhatsApp group and add you to it then got a lot of wayang. Then the recommended repairs the price list come out then I realise how big carrot these people like to cut :s8: I know my cars so I don't fall for any of their bs but it's funny to see them try.
bro can pm me which ws to go.
i am thinking go this ws see what they chop me and do some checks lol

if don't change engine oil can check?

yah, i always see ah yuan and joseph ask them check certain part they always say okay. no spoil.
maybe jb culture is really spoil then change. wear and tear they dun really care

Last edited:

HellHunter

Reaction score
bro can pm me which ws to go.
i am thinking go this ws see what they chop me and do some checks lol

if don't change engine oil can check?

yah, i always see ah yuan and joseph ask them check certain part they always say okay. no spoil.
maybe jb culture is really spoil then change. wear and tear they dun really care

PM'd :)

The service voucher usually includes the oil and filter for normal size jap car..
You can contact the shop mech direct to ask if he can just do a safety inspection without servicing. I'm sure he should be ok..they earn some money better than no money..

I told you in the PM how I tested it that the fan belt really not loose :o

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here done an ECU remap in JB? Thinking might do my 9yr old some good and help with FC a bit also if I get them to map to RON97.

There are 3 tune shops around that usual workshop in Permas Jaya i use for normal car servicing. Always i see many cars there. Each workshop has its specialty for makes....Conti or other makes.

Not sure by tuning can save FC or not. Unless you intend to renew coe, else dun bother the FC lor... Just be more frequent to JB . LOLZ

Last edited:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
with12 or 20 points check.

In sg, i tried before those $50 bucks servicing all in type. While In JB, just let my usual mechanics check cos my bolehland ride left 3 months to go. :s13:

seanboi

Reaction score
Last year ah yuan when at LCH bros quoted me rm60 for brake flush, spark plug change and fan belt change. I supply parts.. I think prices gone up though..end up I did at Ts Motor cos more convenient for me to go there and I think was cheaper also. :o

RM60 is reasonable. In SG would probably cost upwards of $40 depending on which ws you go to. But nowadays ah yuan workshop getting very crowded even on weekdays.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RM60 is reasonable. In SG would probably cost upwards of $40 depending on which ws you go to. But nowadays ah yuan workshop getting very crowded even on weekdays.

Time to source for another good workshop liao... haha... :s13:

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Time to source for another good workshop liao... haha... :s13:

I need to source for accessories shops.

A few mths back I tried my luck going to G&G near carclick. On their Facebook machiam got phoenix got dragon. Despite having only 1 car stationery there without any works, they ask me to put my car there for half a day just to check on my sliding door.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.