Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dora&boots

Reaction score
any $10 worth of filler to recommend? need it for to use the $50 coupon

find e-tickets for dining, $10 alot can buy makan n use e-tickets to redeem

Hi guys, this is my first time using Qoo10 and I bought an Airpod. You see, I used qxpress for delivery and it’s local shipping. The thing is, they told me the item is on its way delivering my item since 6am. I’ve waited the whole day for it to arrive but to know avail. Do I have to wait on Monday for the item to appear at my doorstep since there’s no delivery for tomorrow. If it does I’m gonna be disappointed :(. Is it possible for the item to arrive at night?

if status put "Starting Delivery to Recipient", by hook or crook, they'll come on tat day itself unless inclement weather or delivery guy falls sick.

if u r qoo10 addict, u'll alw get the same delivery guy/gal (yap, kena chio viet bu be4) who comes to ur place the usual timing. :s12:

i got the contact of the qxpress uncle, n alw sms him to leave my stuff at riser.

dora&boots

Reaction score
i got a seller who short me 1 box of items for my order.

now i alw kena spam emails(daily) to "confirm delivery".

is this email from system or seller? sibei tulan.

rootz

Reaction score
Very possible. Do report when item has arrived tonight.

Hi guys, this is my first time using Qoo10 and I bought an Airpod. You see, I used qxpress for delivery and it’s local shipping. The thing is, they told me the item is on its way delivering my item since 6am. I’ve waited the whole day for it to arrive but to know avail. Do I have to wait on Monday for the item to appear at my doorstep since there’s no delivery for tomorrow. If it does I’m gonna be disappointed :(. Is it possible for the item to arrive at night?

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got a seller who short me 1 box of items for my order.

now i alw kena spam emails(daily) to "confirm delivery".

is this email from system or seller? sibei tulan.

Go get mammeq from the emails. Then use to change qpoints. :D

dora&boots

Reaction score
Go get mammeq from the emails. Then use to change qpoints. :D

dun have. those spam emails have a standard msg:

Mark As Delivered
Dear Buyer,

Your order is Delivered, Kindly Mark it as delivered in Qoo10.

dun have mameQ to click lor :vijayadmin: arbo i oso wont mind they spam

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sup gameboy price dropping like grapes. 9.9$ now. bought 3 for xmas gifts.

still lacking 1 more xmas gift item. any ideas? budget at 15$.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is sup game boy ?

Got link ?

https://www.qoo10.sg/g/641590579

1210915576.g_400-w_g.jpg

opps is game box not game boy :|

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Q10 express is one of the better delivery provider out there.
Before the driver arrived, received an automated sms, to inform me driver was on the way to my house.
Gave me time to prepare.
Agree with this. Probably the best out there. One of the lady says she stay quite near my area so always send it last(after 8pm) as most likely have ppl at home to collect the parcel. Ninjava also not bad cuz the lady for my area always come between 10-12pm so I'll also be at home.
Out for delivery means the same day sure get, even if its on a Saturday.

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT

cxneilpunkxc

Reaction score
Yes, so far when I see the status changes to "starting delivery", the item will be sent to me on the same delivery day, last time will have to wait as late as 8 to 9pm if the delivery team of my area has a lot of orders to deliver.

find e-tickets for dining, $10 alot can buy makan n use e-tickets to redeem

if status put "Starting Delivery to Recipient", by hook or crook, they'll come on tat day itself unless inclement weather or delivery guy falls sick.

if u r qoo10 addict, u'll alw get the same delivery guy/gal (yap, kena chio viet bu be4) who comes to ur place the usual timing. :s12:

i got the contact of the qxpress uncle, n alw sms him to leave my stuff at riser.

Update: Waited the whole day and the item did not arrive on Saturday (the day it’s suppossed to deliver). I even waited for the automatic message on my phone at night but to no avail :( Is there any hotline I can call to check my item status and find out what’s the problem? Thanks guys.

cxneilpunkxc

Reaction score
Agree with this. Probably the best out there. One of the lady says she stay quite near my area so always send it last(after 8pm) as most likely have ppl at home to collect the parcel. Ninjava also not bad cuz the lady for my area always come between 10-12pm so I'll also be at home.

Out for delivery means the same day sure get, even if its on a Saturday.

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT

Update: I’ve waited the whole day for the item to arrive but to no avail. I even waited until 10+ at night even though the status “delivery to recipient” is stated since 6am in the morning. Is there any hotline to resolve this matter? Or the driver falls sick etc?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Update: I’ve waited the whole day for the item to arrive but to no avail. I even waited until 10+ at night even though the status “delivery to recipient” is stated since 6am in the morning. Is there any hotline to resolve this matter? Or the driver falls sick etc?

Most likely on mon then will deliver liao. The hotline also only available on working hours nia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.