Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t like the 2nd half we dropped off but the penalty awarded to them was rubbish, Herrera got the ball

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didnt watch leh, any hint of positive play?

A lot of positive play

3-0 up by half time...attacking line up. Both FBs go up frequently to support the attack. Fred managed to play when we are defensively comfortable. So did McTominay as his birthday present. The only blip is some aweful refereeing, took away out clean sheet and made it up by giving Fulham a weak red card.

Overall a positive performance. Oh and LKK finally scored at OT.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Conspiracy theory, what if Ed has been interfering with selection tactic?

We started the season with Pogba being vice captain, wasn't too long before he was stripped.

Took another while before JM could finally drop him, not as if we couldn't tell he was playing as though he couldn't really care.

But what if JM knew all along actually?

Ottoke

Reaction score
NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED FIXTURE

13 December 2018, Thursday

UEFA Champions League 2018/19
4am - Valencia vs Manchester United
beIN Sports MAX (Singtel TV Channel 110, StarHub TV Channel 214)

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dead rubber, not worth staying up

NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED FIXTURE

13 December 2018, Thursday

UEFA Champions League 2018/19
4am - Valencia vs Manchester United
beIN Sports MAX (Singtel TV Channel 110, StarHub TV Channel 214)

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Watched 2 games at Old Trafford. 9 goals in total. 1 red card. What a game!

Why can't United play like that every game?

Watching live n I can see rashford off the ball movement is very good. Always pressing n chasing.

Lkk in comparison is ****. Can't run can't hold ball can't press. His pressing is atrocious. The fans beside me always fff lkk lol.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Watching live n I can see rashford off the ball movement is very good. Always pressing n chasing.

Lkk in comparison is ****. Can't run can't hold ball can't press. His pressing is atrocious. The fans beside me always fff lkk lol.

LKK not bad today la

The ball never anyhow fly from his touch is a big improvement

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Nice, glad that you got your money's worth. It's better than watching a drab 0-0 game. Did you wait for the players this time around to get autograph/selfies?

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You lucky bugger, not bad a return for you I guess, caught at least 45 mins of nice flowing football akin to the United many of us knew. Could've been even better if AnthonyM was playing instead of RomeluL.

DiogoD still looks like one for the long term, but I would reserve final thoughts until at least 5 or 10 games. We all saw what happened to AlexB and MatteoD who started really well in the first 3 or 4.

NemanjaM was playing on one of his best modes today, and is helped greatly with the energetic AnderH and very consistent JuanM. No ball waster-hogger in the midfield helps a lot.

So it does seem like the coaching team puts in effort to design moves, but that is very dependent on the opposition players not being on their tip top form. Credit where it's due, but I think they can still do better than that.

Comparatively poor 2nd half, shows how prone we are to individual mistakes when we are on the back foot. And it was a very mediocre Fulham.

Good display of what we are capable of, now they need to keep it going for this whole period.

Finally, pretty awful refereeing today. Felt like we were the away team with the amount of tolerance shown to the Fulham midfield.

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Nah i didn't. I was still feeling the jet lag after arsenal game n went back to hotel rest.

Today's game I had to rush back to Piccadilly n catch the train back to london.

Nice, glad that you got your money's worth. It's better than watching a drab 0-0 game. Did you wait for the players this time around to get autograph/selfies?

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah i didn't. I was still feeling the jet lag after arsenal game n went back to hotel rest.

Today's game I had to rush back to Piccadilly n catch the train back to london.

Ah, it's alright, there's always another time. At least you get to watch Utd score 6 goals and a win at OT as well as soak in the atmosphere.

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
Let's not get carried away. I thought that Fulham was a very weak team, not us playing fantastic football.

I'm quite worried looking at our next game. This team always prove us wrong when everyone has high hopes.

:spin:

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
Dalot is a good player for us. His crossing ability gives us more threat from the right. Balances our play.

I think his throw ins for a fullback is rather weak. I am just being critical.
Our bigger and smarter Trippier I hope.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and a poor clearance too. but he will learn as he get more games.

we definitely benefited from all those crosses he put in today, we just didnt have a poacher.

but of cos, we also know this is only Fulham. the team sitting at bottom table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.