Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

earthtk

Reaction score
Anyone knows of workshop that does roof lining?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going in jb next thurs... want to do tyre rotation + balancing since 12k km already maybe also do wheel alignment... LCH brother still the recommended workshop? If can prefer bukit indah area

I did mine two mths back.

BC Tyre& Sport RIM
35, Jalan Saleng, 81400 Saleng. Google for it. Understand is in between Tuas and woodlands.
Opp this shop got plenty of food stall. When there late in the evening. Did not explore much. Just did the tyre thingy and go.:s13:

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Field Report on CarClick

Reached carclick at 6:30pm as yesterday jam quite bad. Spent 2.5 hours jamming.

Upon reaching saw many cars inside and only ah hong alone.
Told him check my undercarriage and some parts.

After checking, told me wheel bearing right got sound and stab link abit loose.

So I proceed to pass him the parts that I brought last time.

-stab link one pair
-wheel bearing one side
-stab bar blushing
-inner and outer tie rods.

Then ah hong say all these will take some time till 8plus. I say I okay to wait as they close 8pm. I asked him he okay. He say he okay to help.

He proceeded to work on the item. Then I ask him where ah yuan. He say he today parktor left early. Then after 30mins as he working alone. Saw him called someone. Then came this guy from dunno where to help him with the works.

Total time spent is 6:30pm-9:15pm at there. At 8pm saw ah yuan came back with the Toyota vois. Then walked past and saw me then smile. Dunno his car or ah hong.
Then ah yuan left after went to counter take something.

After parts done, then proceeded balancing n alightment and grease door hinge. Same thing after alignment ah hong drove my car for test drive then back to carclick make minor adjustment to my steering.

At 8:30 saw one lady came in, seems like ah hong wife waiting for him to work finish work.

I sit there also paiseh.

Total damage : 275Rm for labour.
Paid ah hong 300RM To keep the change as see him do till shag and overtime till 9:15pm.

Ah hong gave me a big smile saying issit I overpaid. I say ask him keep the change.

After 2 months , ah hong still can remember some thing last done on my car with carclick. Impressive.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Field Report on CarClick

So I proceed to pass him the parts that I brought last time.

-stab link one pair
-wheel bearing one side
-stab bar blushing
-inner and outer tie rods.
Hi can advise what trigger you to change the inner and outer tie rods? Any symptoms?

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi can advise what trigger you to change the inner and outer tie rods? Any symptoms?

Loose sterring feel when going over the hump.
Click sound when turn steering
Sterring slack left or right occasionally when braking.

Once change you can feel your sterring more stiff and no loose feeling.

walkofwinners

Reaction score
vF79FmP.jpg

Cheap cheap in msia giant but semi synthetic

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tie rods are one of part of the steering system at the under-carriage.. Look also lower control arms too. The "cok cok" noise when turning and or down a road hump may be caused by the worn our rubber bushing in these control arms. Some control arms allow bushing change while others do not allow. :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.