Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

HellHunter

Reaction score
Total time spent is 6:30pm-9:15pm at there. At 8pm saw ah yuan came back with the Toyota vois. Then walked past and saw me then smile. Dunno his car or ah hong.

I also wonder whose car is which..got the white accord also with the massive rims :D I saw Ah Hong get on his motorbike and ride off to go home last time.

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone can recommend headlight protective film? SG or JB? roughly price figure? park too long under sun worry headlight will yellow in the long run

Last edited:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone can recommend headlight protective film? SG or JB? roughly price figure? park too long under sun worry headlight will yellow in the long run

Refer to the list. Sheng Auto. Normal one @ RM70/pair. Better grade @ RM100+.

Did the better grade one few weeks back. so far so good. 20mins job.:)

Last edited:

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Causeway super jam.

Don’t know is it due to the holidays or also because of the dispute, resulting in more stringent checks. Anyone knows?

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Causeway super jam.

Don’t know is it due to the holidays or also because of the dispute, resulting in more stringent checks. Anyone knows?

Holiday period. Malaysia side as usual, no stringent checks

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah very slow when enter jb. That day I spent 2 hours jam. Urine also want come out lol.

Those carclick better book appointment. The cars there more n more. Manpower not enough.

HellHunter

Reaction score
Those that find CarClick too busy can try checking with Ts Motor, they were my main shop last time although I haven't been in a while.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.