North Parks Residences

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
anyone received the promo mailer from Northpointcity for special offers for home inspection??
I receive many mailers from interior design firms and property agents, not sure where they get our info....

ntoken

Reaction score
i did not join any whatsapps or FB groups as this is still the early stages and they are likely to be joined by marketing, ID, agents and etc.
also dun expose yourself by proving your residency by showing your loan docs,otps or legal docs.

ntoken

Reaction score
I have yet to receive any info from developer to collect key. Got whatsapp group?
Get ready ppl, its official~!~~! TOP !!!!
GIDhL5Y.png

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
i did not join any whatsapps or FB groups as this is still the early stages and they are likely to be joined by marketing, ID, agents and etc.
also dun expose yourself by proving your residency by showing your loan docs,otps or legal docs.

Thanks for this impt reminder!

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
If this timing TOP, tough to move in before cny... I enquire from a few IDs and they said they cannot complete reno before cny... most workers going back hometown.

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we got 900 over units. dunno need take how long to distribute finish.

even if collect key in dec, i think also hard to chiong before cny.

ntoken

Reaction score
i am just waiting for the Fraser's lawyer to get the full payment from the bank, by then confirm have to handover to me.

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
i am just waiting for the Fraser's lawyer to get the full payment from the bank, by then confirm have to handover to me.

No point getting keys in Dec, cannot move in before cny. Somemore need to check defects. By the way, do we have a choice on the selection of the utilities provider besides SP?

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No point getting keys in Dec, cannot move in before cny. Somemore need to check defects. By the way, do we have a choice on the selection of the utilities provider besides SP?

yap. our area can choose liao. our postal codes start with 76 de.

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which provider is better? Seems many players in the market...

i deciding between geneco and semb corp since both fixed rates lowest atm.

but my friend ask me go be best electricity agent. :s13:

still got time to decide. dont look like our keys coming anytime soon. :(

iceraider

Reaction score
Not so fast one de la.. the people on e ground needa assess if e unit is ready for collection.. by batches one

our grp chat got pple calling le. but either no pick up or standard template reply. end dec or early jan.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.