HTC EXODUS

bluedubsBB

Reaction score
https://flic.kr/p/2dodn2f

https://www.htcexodus.com/sg/

Not sure if anyone is keen on this. Basically a U12+ but powered by blockchain cryto softwares +++. Only can be purchased with cryptocurrencies too. Even Litecoin boss is on the HTC team. Default browser is Brave.

How far HTC is looking at this as their future, I'm not sure. Doesn't seem to strike much interest at the moment.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

caihuire

Reaction score
Using it right now. Pretty cheap for a flagship-spec phone. Hopefully HTC continues to provide firmware support...

caihuire

Reaction score
It's only available for purchase with cryptocurrency on HTC Exodus website. The price was quite low (<$600) in Dec last year but HTC has since adjusted the price... Not that worthy any more.

And ya it does sell to SG with free shipping from Taiwan by HTC. Covered by SG warranty too.

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can anyone give a mini review about

1) this phone general function, stability

2) cryptocurrency app function

3) blockchain apps function

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. The phone general function and stability is exactly like the u12+. Build quality , battery life and speed . All same . Only hardware differences as far as I can tell are :
1) more satki backplate with more transparent design showcasing more of the phone internals. I understand some of the details are actually painted on and not really showing the internal components :eek:
2) I seem to notice the volume up button is less responsive on the exodus with a case on as compared with the u12+ where I didn’t have any issues with the buttons

The other 2 I haven’t test yet. Paiseh

can anyone give a mini review about

1) this phone general function, stability

2) cryptocurrency app function

3) blockchain apps function

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.