(Official Tengah NOV 2018 BTO Thread) Consolidate all research here!

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
Got take pic, but i newbie here. So cannot post pictures yet. If not i share liao. :D Ermmm.. i guess nia lah.. anyway the people here say is 20th December or around there. which is soon also mah. :s13:

Nice. may if got time will go c the model as well.

I guess either 20 or 27 Dec.

Scylla

Reaction score
Got take pic, but i newbie here. So cannot post pictures yet. If not i share liao. :D Ermmm.. i guess nia lah.. anyway the people here say is 20th December or around there. which is soon also mah. :s13:

lai send me, i post

luvira

Reaction score
Looks like there's a high chance of the ballot results being announced this week?

Kinda sad there aren't a lot of balcony units though. :(

Prislalala

Reaction score
Looks like there's a high chance of the ballot results being announced this week?

Kinda sad there aren't a lot of balcony units though. :(

Woah.. so exciting. The balcony units are only those facing the main road. The models at TPY hub showed. The highest level also only 9 or 14 max. :s22:

Last edited:

luvira

Reaction score
Results are out. Got 13xx/395 for a 5 room unit. Chances not too high I think. :(

luvira

Reaction score
Results out liao. 12xx/395 for 5 room. FML.

Sad. I wonder what the drop out rate would be like though. We might still have a chance if a lot of applicants decide to drop out in favor of the JW units in Feb's exercise. Or for the other tengah units being offered next year since it seems like those will be completed earlier.

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
Sad. I wonder what the drop out rate would be like though. We might still have a chance if a lot of applicants decide to drop out in favor of the JW units in Feb's exercise. Or for the other tengah units being offered next year since it seems like those will be completed earlier.

Dun think need to have hope liao. Unless your number 4xx, then still got chance.

imTHOR

Reaction score
Congrats to all that got a queue! 52x/395. Wonder if all the good units will be gone by the time it reaches us.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.