Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

HellHunter

Reaction score
Causeway super jam.

Causeway does look a little abnormally jammed for a Monday afternoon. Last week Monday I went also got la but only when reaching the jb customs side.. Most of the way clear.. This one spilling before sg customs seems bad..

xVrooMx

Reaction score
last week wed noon 7am sg custom jam.. msia clear... 3pm msia clear... sg jam again... lol...

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last week wed noon 7am sg custom jam.. msia clear... 3pm msia clear... sg jam again... lol...

Sg customs nowadays super inefficient like 3rd world. While Malaysia customs now is truly first world standards

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

seanboi

Reaction score
anyone can recommend headlight protective film? SG or JB? roughly price figure? park too long under sun worry headlight will yellow in the long run

Make sure you get a good quality one. I have seen those that gone bad and it looks horrible as though the headlight casing was burnt.

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine doesn't sound like that. It sounds like yekk yekk over bumps and uneven surfaces. Changed quite a number of stuff but the sound is still there.

Can try go carclick ask ah hong or Yuan to tighten undercarriage bolt front and rear.

Sat ah hong help me tighten and check.

I sit from far can see and hear got 2 not tighten bolts as they using those pressure gun to tighten nut. Like how they always remove tires nuts.

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno whether it’s because of the disputes with the resultant more stringent checks.

Sg customs nowadays super inefficient like 3rd world. While Malaysia customs now is truly first world standards

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sat went jb was raining whole day.

The car wash shop I drove past all no car washing.

Went to my usual r n r detailing Bukit indah to wash car.
Only one more n my car at shop.

But car was more clean compare those day when is busy and packed.

hydeyoshi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want to check if I bring my own eo to carclick.. labour Abt how much? Last time I always go to opp pelangi do normally servicing and use their eo.. this time wanna try bringing my own eo to carclick..

Sent from Xiaomi MI A1 using GAGT

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want to check if I bring my own eo to carclick.. labour Abt how much? Last time I always go to opp pelangi do normally servicing and use their eo.. this time wanna try bringing my own eo to carclick..

Sent from Xiaomi MI A1 using GAGT

Can't remember exact amount but should be in the range of RM20-30.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.