Ipaymy

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did some research on this too. For me i solely look at cash rebates. So its either UOB if can prepay my annual premium in 3 months or SCB Manhattan if need to pay 1 shot.

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

SCB excludes cardup and ipaymy, right?

JetStorm

Reaction score
10x so 4mpd, i think it's the best so far
I read the tnc it says cap at 10000 points or $1k spending per calender month. Not worth it if u have big ticket item that is more than 1k... so really have to see ur spending habits

jmtham

Reaction score
I read the tnc it says cap at 10000 points or $1k spending per calender month. Not worth it if u have big ticket item that is more than 1k... so really have to see ur spending habits

Yes, you are right there's a cap. So definitely keep it under 1k, anything more than that use other cards.

Also take note, recently a few people said that they did not get the 10x using Citi Rewards, I'm guessing Citibank must have gotten news about this and will stop 10x for iPayMy transactions.

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, you are right there's a cap. So definitely keep it under 1k, anything more than that use other cards.

Also take note, recently a few people said that they did not get the 10x using Citi Rewards, I'm guessing Citibank must have gotten news about this and will stop 10x for iPayMy transactions.

Citibank is pretty strict on CardUp and IPaymy transactions. I believed both received 0 rewards on all of Citibank's cards.

mlam84

Reaction score
Citibank is pretty strict on CardUp and IPaymy transactions. I believed both received 0 rewards on all of Citibank's cards.

Is it because you have already reached the 120,000 rewards point in your membership year? At least got base points?

jmtham

Reaction score

At least not before Dec. I know Citibank excludes Cardup for sure, but quite a few people including myself have gotten 10x for ipaymy. I believe they only just started to exclude iPaymy.

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At least not before Dec. I know Citibank excludes Cardup for sure, but quite a few people including myself have gotten 10x for ipaymy. I believe they only just started to exclude iPaymy.

Yup, when people start using it, they'll soon realize.

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score

using vs version? when's ur last pmt date?

dc10000

Reaction score

so now its not working?

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Supplier Bank Type and Account Number?

Hi, how do you all find the supplier's bank type and account number? I google, but in vain. I will really appreciate if the old birds can shed some light please. :D

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try check under the faq in ipaymy

Thanks Trazora! I did. And chance upon insurance companies and IRAS. That is all. :(

I even read the FAQs twice to make sure i did not miss out other suppliers.

I wonder how you and the rest find out the bank type and bank account of other suppliers that beyond insurances companies and IRAS? :s11:

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder how you and the rest find out the bank type and bank account of other suppliers that beyond insurances companies and IRAS? :s11:

best that supplier provide bank account etc ... else pay to someone else also dont know ... i also double & triple check the insurance account numbers

can also live chat iPayMy ... they may be able to help if there has been a payment before ... but again, better hear it from the source

shimmermike

Reaction score
Tried it yesterday, after setup the insurance company as the supplier, need to upload the invoice to the supplier... don't know what's the invoice... Can the letter from insurance company works as the invoice?

laurent_rio

Reaction score
Tried it yesterday, after setup the insurance company as the supplier, need to upload the invoice to the supplier... don't know what's the invoice... Can the letter from insurance company works as the invoice?

yes, letter that show how much u need to pay

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, letter that show how much u need to pay

I anyhow attach a document that has not has any relationship with the supplier. Anyway, ipaymy updated me stating that my IRAS - personal payment is completed.

However the IRAS online does not reflected the same payment transaction :eek:

I use the following:

Supplier: INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Account bank type: DBS
Account Number: 0010468669

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I anyhow attach a document that has not has any relationship with the supplier. Anyway, ipaymy updated me stating that my IRAS - personal payment is completed.

However the IRAS online does not reflected the same payment transaction :eek:

I use the following:

Supplier: INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Account bank type: DBS
Account Number: 0010468669

did ipaymy say Payment Successful - which means payment not made yet ?

or Payment Completed - which means payment has been made ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.