Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, so he'll need to work hard. But we can only hope he won't be prone to injury, as that will take a long time for us to find out.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lingard released a clothing range from his fashion label JLingz on Sunday...

7210712-6477333-image-a-178_1544392809732.jpg

7214076-6477333-image-m-33_1544397213566.jpg

He heng the team won Fulham 4-1 the day before.. otherwise will be like someone else kena kan..

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At least he is saying he wants to work harder and improve, unlike the virus.

I’ll lose no sleep if we are to sell Pog in Jan. He has been a liability this season.

If Pogba is the Virus, JM must be the cancer. JM would have been gone after the Newcastle match if not for Pogba.

But yeah, lets sell him in Jan....cos out of the whole Utd squad, he is the most likely player (other than Martial, Rashford) still wanted by a top club across Europe who will be able to rake in huge transfer fees for us. Can't say the same for the other players though.

Can really use the money to get the sought after ** who can play from the back this Jan and win the UCL/FA Cup. I think Real wouldn't mind trading Varane for him. Or we can swap Skriniar from Inter, Romagnoli from AC, Koulibaly from Napoli. If not just pay for Alderweireld who shouldn't cost much in Jan. Defenders, like keepers age gracefully. Just look at Blanc.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For someone who had managed mario balotelli, its amazing that he can't handle Pogba.

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Pogba is the Virus, JM must be the cancer. JM would have been gone after the Newcastle match if not for Pogba.

But yeah, lets sell him in Jan....cos out of the whole Utd squad, he is the most likely player (other than Martial, Rashford) still wanted by a top club across Europe who will be able to rake in huge transfer fees for us. Can't say the same for the other players though.

Can really use the money to get the sought after ** who can play from the back this Jan and win the UCL/FA Cup. I think Real wouldn't mind trading Varane for him. Or we can swap Skriniar from Inter, Romagnoli from AC, Koulibaly from Napoli. If not just pay for Alderweireld who shouldn't cost much in Jan. Defenders, like keepers age gracefully. Just look at Blanc.

Why would Real trade a consistent performer for a ticking bomb?

Can't say much about the serie A teams since I'm not familiar,but just buy alderweireld in jan.

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pogba can leave...we dont need him...no wonder SAF let him go back then

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those 2 half chances RomeluL couldn't convert against Fulham, at least 1 would be a goal had it been HarryK or RvP or RvN. It's not just the finishing, it's the overall contribution to the team play that is lacking. I saw some decent touches and link up from him that day, but it was Fulham. We'll see how he does against Liverpool. Let's just say I wouldn't bat an eyelid if he left. And to me, not many United players fall into that category.

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
Last game if Pogba played, likely Mata or Lingard will be dropped.
Drop Lingard will double Herrera load to close down opponents space.. Drop Mata u lack a link man. But just a but... Dalot willingness to go forward at every opportunity may allow Pogba more passing freedom.. Like a Rooney rocket to AV25 that sort of thing.

Add Pogba to a established team played to his strength he will lift the team, but to fit him into a team that has others more willing to do the bit part job he seldom do, quite risky.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we need a striker who can score at least 20 goals and a centreback. rw can wait for next season.

We have. His name is LKK. But a good team will need at least 2 that can score at least 20 goals in case 1 goes off form which is what is happening right now.

We also need midfielders to chip in as well. They have been doing their part recently.

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
We have. His name is LKK. But a good team will need at least 2 that can score at least 20 goals in case 1 goes off form which is what is happening right now.

We also need midfielders to chip in as well. They have been doing their part recently.

Can ask for 4?
Chicharito mould that is reliable when called upon and nv fails to occupy at least 1 defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.