[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

zensushi

Reaction score
Hah yeah I know. There are always black sheep in all colours

One of the main reason I was slower is cause the mon selection was not done proper.

Shouldn't the black sheep be in black only? :s22: :s13:

limbs03

Reaction score
Usually me finger is very fast too. I would rate 8/10 times I beats others to slot in gym

haha, i wonder if we might have unknowingly competed vs each other leh :s13:
btw recently ocean art and twin metal art very happening again hor, in FB somemore

limbs03

Reaction score
I've got some bad news. 10km egg from Adventure Sync no longer "Guaranteed" to be Shinx or Riou. Back to normal 10km egg pool.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

this NN ah.....why fix something that isnt broken....im at 7.2/10km now...fingers crossed!

if no garanteed shinx/riolu, i wont bother to chiong the 50km or keep the 2 empty egg slots liao....so much work!!

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it me or its my area

For every gym.i hoot

Forever got ppl come down and save ( as in physically come down to gym

The way they save
Like saving private ryan !

cutieboy86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha, i wonder if we might have unknowingly competed vs each other leh :s13:
btw recently ocean art and twin metal art very happening again hor, in FB somemore

wow what happen there? smtimes i play at those 2 gyms every thur and fri evening

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Is it me or its my area

For every gym.i hoot

Forever got ppl come down and save ( as in physically come down to gym

The way they save
Like saving private ryan !

u must clap hand for those people.

for..

1) they must be always looking at their phone to make sure their gym is safe .. not under attack.

2) even coming down to feed n defend .. when they could just do remote feeding.. power la...:s13::eek: (But i guess.. their aim is to defend n also.. see who is attacking the gym.. seriously.) :s13:

limbs03

Reaction score
this NN ah.....why fix something that isnt broken....im at 7.2/10km now...fingers crossed!

if no garanteed shinx/riolu, i wont bother to chiong the 50km or keep the 2 empty egg slots liao....so much work!!

i just hatched shiny shinx from the AS 10km egg !!!!!
jiayou everyone!!

limbs03

Reaction score
wow what happen there? smtimes i play at those 2 gyms every thur and fri evening

haha...its the usual chew saga lor, but nowadays the gym got smoke like 24/7
and sometimes pple will bring down the gym at 1145pm just to punk the chews :s22:

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u must clap hand for those people.

for..

1) they must be always looking at their phone to make sure their gym is safe .. not under attack.

2) even coming down to feed n defend .. when they could just do remote feeding.. power la...:s13::eek: (But i guess.. their aim is to defend n also.. see who is attacking the gym.. seriously.) :s13:

no joke, hoot once saved liao ......

3 pax go in per wave slowly time

v fast can get gold badge,

before blissey can DG, down liao .....

they burn gb faster than my pots lolol

Bookworm8

Reaction score
I just downloaded the game recently, but i unable to play without wifi. The previous thread mentioned about the mobile internet filter by singtel affecting PoGo. I checked with singtel but it is not part of my plan. Does anyone have any solution for this problem? Thank you so much!

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just downloaded the game recently, but i unable to play without wifi. The previous thread mentioned about the mobile internet filter by singtel affecting PoGo. I checked with singtel but it is not part of my plan. Does anyone have any solution for this problem? Thank you so much!

Likely phone settings

Make sure its loadable with data and wifi
There should be a toggle for it

I had this prob when it go cranky
Andriod thou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.