Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want to check if I bring my own eo to carclick.. labour Abt how much? Last time I always go to opp pelangi do normally servicing and use their eo.. this time wanna try bringing my own eo to carclick..

Sent from Xiaomi MI A1 using GAGT

Mine usual workshop in Permas Jaya charge me RM35.
EO and filter i bring.:s13:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sat went jb was raining whole day.

The car wash shop I drove past all no car washing.

Went to my usual r n r detailing Bukit indah to wash car.
Only one more n my car at shop.

But car was more clean compare those day when is busy and packed.

You are lucky..... usually full and packed less detailed.

Last edited:

HellHunter

Reaction score
Sat went jb was raining whole day.

The car wash shop I drove past all no car washing.

Went to my usual r n r detailing Bukit indah to wash car.
Only one more n my car at shop.

But car was more clean compare those day when is busy and packed.

Ah...actually now is the best time for me to bring my car go for the polish, wax and full detail. Rain their shop mostly empty should be good :s13: Hope tomorrow also raining then I'll go in the morning. :D

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for a shop near custom, normal 10k servicing.
Kia cerato here.
Any recommend ?

Most or all bro here service their rides further away from JB custom, especially those shops near ksl area, avoid at all cost unless you wana be a carroted...

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah...actually now is the best time for me to bring my car go for the polish, wax and full detail. Rain their shop mostly empty should be good :s13: Hope tomorrow also raining then I'll go in the morning. :D

Bo liang bo chia.... but after wash and wax, rain...rain ...rain...:s13:

Wuxinren

Reaction score
Most or all bro here service their rides further away from JB custom, especially those shops near ksl area, avoid at all cost unless you wana be a carroted...

Bro., mind sharing 1 address & contact for me go try my luck judging from the distance ? ;) thanks!

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro., mind sharing 1 address & contact for me go try my luck judging from the distance ? ;) thanks!

Just go CarClick. Ah yuan and ah Hong will take good care of your car.

Even if you enter from Woodlands.
Is just 25-30mins drive.

Usually I enter from Woodlands. Go back by Tuas.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

This is the usual workshop i use in Permas Jaya. Go by woodlands.

LTEN PRO
23, Jalan Permas 9/9, Bandar Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor

Contact Ah Chen @ +60127942588.

There is a Aeon which is 5mins walk away. Plenty of food there. Couple of tune shops around there too....

Usually, i will leave my ride and contact number with the workshop. Then jalan at Aeon. When there is some other area of the car need to be replaced/ repaired, workshop will whatsapp me with photo and ask want to do or not else just wait for the workshop to PM when is done.

Last edited:

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Side track abit.

Now which money-changer offers the "better" ex-change rate?
Still sgd 1 : ringget 3.05? Or drop le?

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually at Woodlands after clear JB custom I will go to the moneye changer after shell the one with legend cash wash.
I see many go Petronas change money also.
Not must different also.

If enter Tuas I change at Bukit Indah the roundabout. There got 2 money charger.

Not much diff also. 1:3 can Liao.

Unless u changing 100k and above.

HellHunter

Reaction score
I usually change at the money changer at the end of the lane after B.Point(where the Legends Car Was is). Find their rates the most competitive generally. The shops near them try to match them but usually less.
At B.Point when I change there the money changer closest to the main road offers the best rate, the one closer to Legends Car Wash not as good, see fewer people go there also.

Map: https://goo.gl/maps/quA6tXpqKZy
Street view: https://goo.gl/maps/umjkqmBuVH42

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not much diff if change less than SGD$1K lah ...... Observed last Monday the rates are between 3.02 ~ 3.03. (In JB)
Else change at Raffles Place, can fetch s high as 3.05. lolz

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually at Woodlands after clear JB custom I will go to the moneye changer after shell the one with legend cash wash.
I see many go Petronas change money also.
Not must different also.

If enter Tuas I change at Bukit Indah the roundabout. There got 2 money charger.

Not much diff also. 1:3 can Liao.

Unless u changing 100k and above.

Enter by Woodlands.
That place after shell station is a hot spot for robbery, including shell station. I don't even stop my car there or pump petrol at that shell station.

Enter by Tuas
The rest stop after exiting my customs has a money changer. Petronas station also just open a new money changer.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.