Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

larryford

Reaction score
Wah clear without interest...means those MFs are getting desperate.

Wow 40ls..now I have 16 AL calling me everyday to ask me when I can pay up.. Ask me clear principle without interest.. Really is headache. Everyday got like 50 calls.. Every 30mins call me when I am gng to pay

henghuameepok88

Reaction score
Hi i have done everything except the cctv as it will take abit more time. But i had ignore that uml that forcing me to take loans. But i just hear his voice msg(no reply to him). He state tat he had trf the money to me.. could this ever happen... i had change my acc no. Need advice thanks..

Fear Less

Reaction score
wall . do not be unduly worried.
just ignoe all messages and do not engage in comversation. PUT UP CCTV ASAP. yours more likely a scam by this blood sucker. this mf will target you workplace and nok to disrupt your life and inflict maximun damage. stay strong. your are fighting agains a shadow.

Hi i have done everything except the cctv as it will take abit more time. But i had ignore that uml that forcing me to take loans. But i just hear his voice msg(no reply to him). He state tat he had trf the money to me.. could this ever happen... i had change my acc no. Need advice thanks..

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chao kuan right.. simi if u r not desperate, u wouldn't have borrowed from them.. if desperate go work 3 jobs a day knn

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There is no way he could have transfer to you after you change acct. The previous one will be deactivated immediately. Suggest you dont even read or hear the msg. The blue tick in whatsapp will allow him to know if he have read or not. Just ignore or delete

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Hi Guys. I am back to the forum after awhile. I got 40AL amount to 100k.

I stopped paying them 6 months back. They called, msg, Write on my walls just to force me to show myself and pay them.

I really endure for the first 3 months and now i feel like i am restarting my life again. Please if you dont pay them they can do nothing to you but only harass you.

Guy trust me. I been through the worst of AL payment.
Wah. U win Liao mhahaha

Reaction score
There is no way he could have transfer to you after you change acct. The previous one will be deactivated immediately. Suggest you dont even read or hear the msg. The blue tick in whatsapp will allow him to know if he have read or not. Just ignore it or delete

Good advice. Ignore all, don't listen to their crap.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Wow 40ls..now I have 16 AL calling me everyday to ask me when I can pay up.. Ask me clear principle without interest.. Really is headache. Everyday got like 50 calls.. Every 30mins call me when I am gng to pay

Very simple. Change phone number

chulu2810

Reaction score
Hi. What is e worst u got from them.
I am also struggling w 3 LS which implicate others.
Others had gave up harassment aft i ignore n change number.

The 3x i am struggling r bigger amt like 15k, 21k n 10k.
Don't know now they "cooked up" what amt of interest.

NOK not know yet.
Prev a LS called n i reply NOK is a scam n reported police.
After that didnt hear fr that caller again.

2nd LS text n same action taken.

Hi Guys. I am back to the forum after awhile. I got 40AL amount to 100k.

I stopped paying them 6 months back. They called, msg, Write on my walls just to force me to show myself and pay them.

I really endure for the first 3 months and now i feel like i am restarting my life again. Please if you dont pay them they can do nothing to you but only harass you.

Guy trust me. I been through the worst of AL payment.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Just stay away from them. Report when they harass n show them the screenshot of yr report with important data censored.
I did that to few n no sound from them.

Hi thanks alot. Will they still haress me for taking up loans. When i change all. As i hope it will end. After the full payment done i already have no loans with them. As long as i dont ever take any loans.. will they let go.

Fear Less

Reaction score
thats right chulu.
screenshot police report WITHOUT THE VITAL INFO.
this will prompt them to back down.
just dont aggravate them.

Just stay away from them. Report when they harass n show them the screenshot of yr report with important data censored.
I did that to few n no sound from them.

buzin_512

Reaction score
Hi. What is e worst u got from them.
I am also struggling w 3 LS which implicate others.
Others had gave up harassment aft i ignore n change number.

The 3x i am struggling r bigger amt like 15k, 21k n 10k.
Don't know now they "cooked up" what amt of interest.

NOK not know yet.
Prev a LS called n i reply NOK is a scam n reported police.
After that didnt hear fr that caller again.

2nd LS text n same action taken.
Your loan shark very rich or you are rich. 3 loan shark already 50k. One week 10k interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.