[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

donetus

Reaction score
i haven't been exposed to the PS4 for almost a year or so. I just my Pro a few months back and I wanted to ask this (which i think most have already asked and I can't seem to find the answer).

Since moving games to an external HDD is possible, if I went over to my friend's house and play my copy of Fifa 2019, I'll need to log-in to a profile on his console and log in to my account right? This will let me us play the game right?

After the game, i log back out and on the next trip, we'll play again, it'll still let us play once I log back in to his console?

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

45367558025_0a25182419_h.jpg

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
For those looking for party game:

Nippon Marathon
SG PSN store (S$18.30): https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/JP0036-CUSA14065_00-ASIA000000000000
US PSN Store: releasing later today (due to timezone)

Steam early access is "very positive". No review on PS4 yet (game is not officially out in the west) but probably not going to score too high as it's a make-your-own-fun type of local party game. Looks very fun though. Gameplay and trailer below.

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those playing rdr2 or have completed it.
Anyone encounter this so far where your main horse suddenly dissappear/went missing and unable to retrieve back?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone encounter this so far where your main horse suddenly dissappear/went missing and unable to retrieve back?

likely it died. try to see if you can find the saddle on the floor or you can go to any stable and retrieve your horse if it didn't died. if you cannot retrieve then its dead so buy another horse or reload your previous save.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score

The only time my main horse disappeared is when A died.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paiseh, how many controllers can i link to one account? I am now able to use two controller but each controller is linked to individual account.

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
likely it died. try to see if you can find the saddle on the floor or you can go to any stable and retrieve your horse if it didn't died. if you cannot retrieve then its dead so buy another horse or reload your previous save.
reload previous save also same . Idk if its a bug or no

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.