Samsung Galaxy Tab S4

rider83

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you guys have problems using the "book cover" keyboard? I heard it is the official keyboard and I am facing some problems after using it for 2 months.

2 issues that I face. One is if i move the S4 Tab in Dex mode, it becomes disconnected with the keyboard although it is rest nicely on it. The other issue is if it is disconnected and then reconnected, the keyboard is unresponsive, so when i try to type something, the on-screen keyboard comes online instead and any key i try to press on the book-cover keyboard does not work at all.

I have to pluck out the tablet and put back onto the keyboard a few times before it can work again.

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you guys have problems using the "book cover" keyboard? I heard it is the official keyboard and I am facing some problems after using it for 2 months.

2 issues that I face. One is if i move the S4 Tab in Dex mode, it becomes disconnected with the keyboard although it is rest nicely on it. The other issue is if it is disconnected and then reconnected, the keyboard is unresponsive, so when i try to type something, the on-screen keyboard comes online instead and any key i try to press on the book-cover keyboard does not work at all.

I have to pluck out the tablet and put back onto the keyboard a few times before it can work again.

So far haven't encounter. Maybe try clean the contacts a bit?

xiaonajia

Reaction score
How does the display of tab s4 compare to ipad retina display? Are there any visual differences to naked eye?

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does the display of tab s4 compare to ipad retina display? Are there any visual differences to naked eye?

If you put side by side, definitely there will be difference. But if you use either one, dun think you will be disappointed in any.

RouK3ziLa

Master Member
Reaction score

Aspect ratio ... when you watch movies on ipads there will be black bands ... Tab S4 nop ... cause 16:10

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have been holding my purchase since it launch (the promo 64GB free upgrade to 256GB).

Christmas promo 64GB WIFI free upgrade to LTE and free book cover looks like a good promo.

How's everyone experience so far with Tab S4? I mean overall experience.

jameshong

Reaction score
Have been holding my purchase since it launch (the promo 64GB free upgrade to 256GB).

Christmas promo 64GB WIFI free upgrade to LTE and free book cover looks like a good promo.

So good lobang..Where to buy?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come my s4 can't accept more than one Bluetooth connection?

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro Emerald Green using GAGT

damienloh

Master Member
Reaction score
For 64GB tablet, what's the free storage available?

Answer myself:50GB

Last edited:

damienloh

Master Member
Reaction score

Seems like everywhere is LTE version. I was hoping for a cheaper wifi version on local shop.

leekyan

Reaction score

The launch upgrade to 256GB soften the blow to the wallet slightly. They should have priced it lower for the 64GB.

I've the Tab S4 and it looks and feels great. Very premium feel. Watching videos is nice. Audio is loud and clear stereo.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The launch upgrade to 256GB soften the blow to the wallet slightly. They should have priced it lower for the 64GB.

I've the Tab S4 and it looks and feels great. Very premium feel. Watching videos is nice. Audio is loud and clear stereo.

yeah, that promo was too great. i feel their pricing is abit too high. I know how the TS4 can perform, perhaps see how if CNY can have better promo.

RouK3ziLa

Master Member
Reaction score
How come my s4 can't accept more than one Bluetooth connection?

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro Emerald Green using GAGT

7 different connection ... you cannot connect deivce of same type .. like keyboard etc .. or speaker

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.