Vivo NEX 2

newuserid

Reaction score
did anyone watch the announcement? officially launching in China on the 29th Dec. in the announcement, the presenter also said to launch in Singapore. is it on the 29th also?

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
easily pass on this phone. y would you need dual screen?
my only reason is u play infitiy war movie on both sides when u r in the train. so ppl can watch it too n wow.

alienjeffman

Reaction score
It would be something cooler if the other screen could be turned to face you, like the Asus ROG phone with that accessory with the second screen.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
easily pass on this phone. y would you need dual screen?
my only reason is u play infitiy war movie on both sides when u r in the train. so ppl can watch it too n wow.

Uh so that they could totally remove the front cam and not use moving mech? I find this an innovative idea (although Huawei isn't the first for this design).

However in reality it is unlikely to work well since using 2 screens actively will naturally increase battery usage.

Last edited:

newuserid

Reaction score
i multi task alot (split screens), switching between apps very often. so one app on one screen. alternative is to wait for foldable phone, but then foldable cannot do full fold yet, so this solution will not be too bulky

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nubia X design looks more elegant. That camera bump looks hideous

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i saw this phone yesterday at Starhub and Singtel shop...

and O M G

It is so beautiful

ramius_mark

Reaction score
Agreed. It is probably one of the most attractive designs out there today. If the price is right, it will be worth getting it on recontract. I’m considering between this or the LG G7/G8. The Vivo design wins, obviously. The 2 year warranty is also something to be seriously considered.

i saw this phone yesterday at Starhub and Singtel shop...

and O M G

It is so beautiful

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed. It is probably one of the most attractive designs out there today. If the price is right, it will be worth getting it on recontract. I’m considering between this or the LG G7/G8. The Vivo design wins, obviously. The 2 year warranty is also something to be seriously considered.

I think M1 have no more G7... only V40

oinkoink1999

Reaction score
Anyone getting this yet. Any reviews so far? Will dual screen coz any confusion. Just thought it was a cool idea

Sent from My UNDER ARMOUR UNDERWEAR using GAGT

Jun Kid328

Reaction score
Vivo Nex 2 is exceptionally rare, very hard to repair if it breaks, but all I can say is you can’t use both screens at the same time but you can keep the app in memory if you want to use the second screen for a quick message. Performance is great and has 10GB ram so playing games on it will be absolutely smooth. Also do know that due to the 4:3 aspect ratio of the second screen, many apps will look more narrow and not fill up the entire space of the screen, only photos (selfies or photos) will fill up the entirety of the second screen cause of the 4:3 aspect ratio photos are taken in. The camera is decent (if you consider it as a rear camera) or brilliant (if you consider it as a front camera). Its a good phone overall, just very rare, very unique and has two screens so dropping it will at least break one.

Anyone getting this yet. Any reviews so far? Will dual screen coz any confusion. Just thought it was a cool idea

Sent from My UNDER ARMOUR UNDERWEAR using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.