The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repuls3

Reaction score
Can I check if anyone bought from Watches of Mayfair before ? Wanted to grab a IWC Portuguese Classic from them but worries about The authenticity. Read some online review seems legit.

Many thanks

Abyssal.Xuan

Reaction score
67fO7Hm.jpg

Is that from zelos?

BallGag

Reaction score
helped a fellow member/friend picked up this long awaited Tudor BB58 from Sincere Watches
got a solid discount too albeit a 4 months wait.
solid watch, they did well for this, very slim and the size is right.
QxxgwvL.jpg

Many thanks to gaoxing, whom has done me a solid once again when he didn't have to.

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
Almost 2 years of owning the SD4K and am still extremely thankful whenever I wear it. This is the quintessential Rolex diver to me, and is one of the cornerstones of my collection.

aVI15Rw.jpg

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Almost 2 years of owning the SD4K and am still extremely thankful whenever I wear it. This is the quintessential Rolex diver to me, and is one of the cornerstones of my collection.

https://i.imgur.com/aVI15Rw.jpg[/IMG]

just when i thought i’d go for the batman since i already have a diver..

you are not making my decision between them any easier :s13: absolutely stunning piece

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Monochromatic Thursday
q1hYfzjl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.