Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most of the time very funny.. After deduct coupon and qpoints the price still more ex then shopee.. Lol... Encountered many times..

Ya, like no sale at all. Almost all high prices one kena marked daily to prevent coupon use or prices marked even higher by sellers.

HelmetBox

Reaction score
anyone having issues with the giftcard. Trying to top up with a giftcard and it keeps gifting it back to my account...

purelyworkpurpose

Reaction score
30000MAH REMAX PRODA POWERBANK NOTEBOOK SERIES PPP-7

For this powerbank can the input micro usb port use to charge devices?

Note: What i am talking about is the input port that use to charge the powerbank

Any experts here?

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BTW if we purchased item using Dash virtual debit card but later I cancel the order, how will the money be refund to me? By depositing back into my Dash account?

HelmetBox

Reaction score
I need to sign up for the curator program to get a referral links for the rebates?

It keeps prompting me "Please register as a Shopping Curator."

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
30000MAH REMAX PRODA POWERBANK NOTEBOOK SERIES PPP-7

For this powerbank can the input micro usb port use to charge devices?

Note: What i am talking about is the input port that use to charge the powerbank

Any experts here?

fake capacity . dun even bother.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
9ares9.jpg

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is not limited to one time $5 off per user?

Of course this time it's limited one time per user. but anyone have tried using to purchase gift card and also how they determine users who have not made an active transaction in the past 6 months?

Is it active transaction using mastercard or not bought anything from Qoo10 in the last 6 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.