NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

poppyave

Reaction score
Me neither . 😩 . One of the applicants here mentioned it takes a month from the shortlisted email, so I hope to get it by the 26th of December ? 😅😅😅

ahhhh i didn't even receive a shortlisted email... just asked me to go for medical. does that affect any chances i have of getting in?

happyhui

Reaction score
Rtcninty2 and Mamimo; sorry I don't know how to reply with your replies inside.

I received shortlisted on 20 Nov. I have recently graduated already :') Jul 2018

Mamimo

Reaction score
No worries, Thanks for replying! Do you know if you have to go for contract teaching for up to a year before NIE or straight to NIE? I remember my friends who joined teaching right after graduating didn’t have to do contract teaching. This was quite sometime ago though 😆

Rtcninty2 and Mamimo; sorry I don't know how to reply with your replies inside.

I received shortlisted on 20 Nov. I have recently graduated already :') Jul 2018

happyhui

Reaction score
No worries, Thanks for replying! Do you know if you have to go for contract teaching for up to a year before NIE or straight to NIE? I remember my friends who joined teaching right after graduating didn’t have to do contract teaching. This was quite sometime ago though 😆
hehe I figure the quoting thing out!
I am not too sure but I think PGDE have to fulfill at least 4months of untrained teaching before entering NIE

lonely_driver

Reaction score
hehe I figure the quoting thing out!
I am not too sure but I think PGDE have to fulfill at least 4months of untrained teaching before entering NIE

You need to pass your contract teaching before you are considered suitable to go NIE.

It ain't easy as there have been situations before where some ppl failed their observations and were not allowed to go NIE.

daisyyy123

Reaction score
Hello! Did anyone applied for MOE TS/TA? I am still waiting for my results and it has been 2 months plus... I know friends who have received their TS/TA results (both rejection & successful ones). I'm just wondering why my application is still in process :/ It's been a torturing wait!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.