[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
lloiD4ul.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

5% market share including or excluding the flexi plan users?

Synnexo

Reaction score
5% market share including or excluding the flexi plan users?

Pretty sure it's all subscribers.

Just got an issue this morning, saw my $0 being upgraded to $28 plan for no reason. Can't confirm if my kid accidentally clicked in the app but surely there's no record in my account order. Chat with CSO to downgrade back to $0 & had to pay prorated fee from 3rd to end month. To be safe, I'm deleting the app from my devices. Silly system.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just signed up yesterday and paid $18 for new number. Delivery was fast as it was on the same day. Sign up in morning and collected in evening at almost 10 pm.

Huh.. the registration fees increased to $38 didn't it?

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What???? I still haven’t register for one number lo

Now they also change right. Cannot buy golden number?

I dunno leh.. on their website it says the one-time registration fees is $38 leh...

I dunno abt the golden no thing..

giggss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone ported out from circle life before? Any telco also can be ported over without any issues?

ported out of circle life to myrepublic. HUGE problem! the did not approve the request from myrepublic. so the porting failed. and after that my line is being totally cancelled!

to make things worse, circle.life got no customer service to speak to. can only go through emails. they tell me to wait for 48 hours while they try to activate back my line.

I almost lost my 20+ years mobile number because of this shiat

giggss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just got an issue this morning, saw my $0 being upgraded to $28 plan for no reason. Can't confirm if my kid accidentally clicked in the app but surely there's no record in my account order. Chat with CSO to downgrade back to $0 & had to pay prorated fee from 3rd to end month. To be safe, I'm deleting the app from my devices. Silly system.

happened to me recently too. chat with them and after a few emails ding dong.. managed to get the prorated fees waived and downgrade back to 0 dollar plan.

how can I go and upgrade it through the app but did not have a single notification in the app or email..

just be firm with them. all the best!

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now those new subscribers who want to sign up this plan have to pay the new super inflated registration fee to cover for their losses due to the loophole for those who managed to sign up for $0 using the hax previously.. :o

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

broodlet

Reaction score

had the same issue with their $0 plan. if u click onto the upgrade to base plan on the app, it will upgrade straight to the base plan without confirmation or warning, then i cannot cancel the plan cause they say i need to subscribe to it for 2months stated in their terms on the webpage. guys pls be extra careful with their app if you intend to keep the $0 plan.

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
had the same issue with their $0 plan. if u click onto the upgrade to base plan on the app, it will upgrade straight to the base plan without confirmation or warning, then i cannot cancel the plan cause they say i need to subscribe to it for 2months stated in their terms on the webpage. guys pls be extra careful with their app if you intend to keep the $0 plan.

I just try the apps n saw these buttons. V easy to press them. Two of them n they Shld have some confirmation button instead of a single press. This can be done so accidentally
I think the next thing I do is to hide their apps in folder lol

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they will only be creating trouble for themselves. because there is more work involved in reversing such changes

Synnexo

Reaction score
I just try the apps n saw these buttons. V easy to press them. Two of them n they Shld have some confirmation button instead of a single press. This can be done so accidentally
I think the next thing I do is to hide their apps in folder lol

Think it's better just not to install the app in the first place.

@giggss / @broodlet, thanks for the advice. I emailed them & will wait for their reply. Meantime, also not using the line till month end.

Last edited:

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I also want to uninstall the app ... but it's the only way to accurately gauge the remaining talktime and sms

sumore they raised the bar , no more $5 addon

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Har nor I install to see usage.
$5 add on for what
Btw any issue with $0 for Whatapp?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.