Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nintendo Switch thread

Since there are many repeated questions asked in this thread, I decided to insert an FAQ here. Please send me a PM if you have Q&A that you will like to post here to help other new players.

1. How come it shows "Nintendo eShop is not currently available in your country. Thank you for your interest in Nintendo eShop." when I try to visit eshop on my switch.
A: eshop is tied to your Nintendo account. Change your Nintendo account country to one of the following to visit eshop, you can change unlimited number of times as long as you do not have credit balance in your account. https://accounts.nintendo.com/ Japan, U.S., Canada, Mexico and Australia are a few of the more popular shops depending on the prices of the games.

Last edited:

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Dio hoot lol. Sorry I really dunno odyssey fun not haha.

Game of e year I vote xenoblade!!!

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa I long time never come to the thread I created, grow until part 3 liao. I’m so proud of my baby.

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody tried US eShop with local card? They don't let me pay with YouTrip card and I see my YouTrip app they reverse the charge.

effkewkew

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone got any kangtao for Nintendo switch? Like any places with promotions/offers or any places to recommend for getting Nintendo switch? Decided to get a switch after deciding between a ps4 and a switch for months haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.