[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

CPL_Raju

Banned
Reaction score
Question here..

I ported from m1 to CL, den upgrade to the 28 base plan. Let's say if I want to jump ship to another telco.. can I port my number again and still keep my CL account?

camotorpedo

Reaction score
ported out of circle life to myrepublic. HUGE problem! the did not approve the request from myrepublic. so the porting failed. and after that my line is being totally cancelled!

to make things worse, circle.life got no customer service to speak to. can only go through emails. they tell me to wait for 48 hours while they try to activate back my line.

I almost lost my 20+ years mobile number because of this shiat

what is their justification for blocking the transfer?
according to their FAQ , termination can only be processed at the end of the month , not sure why this restriction

berger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
had the same issue with their $0 plan. if u click onto the upgrade to base plan on the app, it will upgrade straight to the base plan without confirmation or warning, then i cannot cancel the plan cause they say i need to subscribe to it for 2months stated in their terms on the webpage. guys pls be extra careful with their app if you intend to keep the $0 plan.

knn that button is like so obvious and easy to accidentally press.. no confirmation message at all?

rogze79

Reaction score
No confirmation. No notification. No email. Straightaway upgrade.
Kanna this and have to go through rounds of emails to revert back to $0 plan.

I am still waiting to revert back to $0 plan as of now.

alchemist_acid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
had the same issue with their $0 plan. if u click onto the upgrade to base plan on the app, it will upgrade straight to the base plan without confirmation or warning, then i cannot cancel the plan cause they say i need to subscribe to it for 2months stated in their terms on the webpage. guys pls be extra careful with their app if you intend to keep the $0 plan.

Question here..

I ported from m1 to CL, den upgrade to the 28 base plan. Let's say if I want to jump ship to another telco.. can I port my number again and still keep my CL account?

not sure if this works:
using $0 CL plan

upgrade to $28 CL plan

wait for 2 mths
port out the existing number to main 3 telcos?

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The circle life app, the dashboard does not update the data used unlike M1 app that updates almost immediately on refresh.

Is it purposely like that so that we keep thinking there is enuf data n end up exceed 1gb free data?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.