Jabra Elite Active 65t

Franky37

Reaction score
My 65t active will always stop the music whenever I pass through those sensors placed at the entrance in the retail stores. Anyone face the same issue?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6000 using GAGT

canonrow

Reaction score
I had returned my 2nd pair 65t active & exchanged for sth else. 1st pair very bad cranking noise on left earbud while playing songs, exchanged. 2nd pair, stopped charging/no charging light within 2 weeks, frustrated & returned. Liked it a lot but ear fatigue no matter what size/type of tips used.

musicdreamer

Reaction score
heng my Elite Sport so far so good..suppose to buy the 65t active but no stock for a long while so bought the Elite Sport instead.

Akky85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My 65t active will always stop the music whenever I pass through those sensors placed at the entrance in the retail stores. Anyone face the same issue?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6000 using GAGT

I think it's normal, becuz these sensors interfere with the magnetic link between the 2 earbud, another common spot is the exit area of a bus, where the ez link tapping machine are. Entry point of a bus surprising has no issue for me.

Immortal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good stuff. Even better after i changed the stock tips with comply foam tips.

Avlis123

Reaction score
Really interested in buying these. Read a lot of positive reviews and saw these earbuds at most top 10 lists. How are they?

camoguysg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really interested in buying these. Read a lot of positive reviews and saw these earbuds at most top 10 lists. How are they?

Personally, it sounds fantastic using my iphone. With the bass boost on and voices are clear. However it sounds exactly opposite on my s9+ . Sounds are muffled, volume is erratic and plays soft despite setting to max volume and disabling absolute volume.

I have tried all sorts of adjustments on my s9+ (Including deleting app, reinstalling, Flashed firmware) and i just can’t get it sound as good as my iPhone. My iPhone volume don’t even need to up to max !

Not sure for others ... if anyone can share experience or settings for s9+ that will be great.

Last edited:

Immortal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Personally, it sounds fantastic using my iphone. With the bass boost on and voices are clear. However it sounds exactly opposite on my s9+ . Sounds are muffled, volume is erratic and plays soft despite setting to max volume and disabling absolute volume.

I have tried all sorts of adjustments on my s9+ (Including deleting app, reinstalling, Flashed firmware) and i just can’t get it sound as good as my iPhone. My iPhone volume don’t even need to up to max !

Not sure for others ... if anyone can share experience or settings for s9+ that will be great.
Using it with S7E. Don't have the issues you mentioned.

At 80% volume setting too. Try restart the buds ?

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What’s the diff between non-Active, Elite Active & Elite Sports version...?

Active has better water resistant IP rating than non active and has grippier texture.There is no discernable difference in the function and sound.

Elite sports is older model than the other 2. It has the best water resistant and geared more towards sports feature like assistance. However it is only Bluetooth 4 compared to the other 2 which has Bluetooth 5.

Last edited:

charliebrown

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just got my ear bud yest.
any one feel the midsize earbud gel too small and the large one too big?

the large one create a vaccumn which rather uncomfort and the midsize like not fitting. :(

xbfloater

Reaction score
Active has better water resistant IP rating than non active and has grippier texture.There is no discernable difference in the function and sound.

Elite sports is older model than the other 2. It has the best water resistant and geared more towards sports feature like assistance. However it is only Bluetooth 4 compared to the other 2 which has Bluetooth 5.

I see... Thks for the nice explanation!

warehaws

Reaction score
we all have different ear canal size 😀

I am using the midsize and fits comfortable.

just got my ear bud yest.
any one feel the midsize earbud gel too small and the large one too big?

the large one create a vaccumn which rather uncomfort and the midsize like not fitting. :(

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the Elite Active 65t worth getting? Or the Elite 65t is good enough?

What are the differences between the two?

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
Is the Elite Active 65t worth getting? Or the Elite 65t is good enough?

What are the differences between the two?

i like the look of the elite 65t. more professional looking. the active ones in my opinion is just better water resistant i guess

paparazzy

Reaction score
Jabra Elite Active 65t Alexa Enabled True Wireless Sports Earbuds with Charging Case *– Copper Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHF993Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_lEmgCbEVBV9G4

Amazon is having a deal on this.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.