Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

blusky

Reaction score
https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Special/Special.aspx?sid=157675 (non-referral link)

1214_coupon_tcs.png

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
when u check out, u need to key in your card number..

there is when u setup the card..

Is it I checkout by MasterCard will do? Or how to setup MasterCard in qooo? Sorry I new user

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I key in my MasterCard number during checkout

But I’m still charge full amount without $5 off

Click the masterpass thingy below.
Then they will bring you to create a masterpass account and add your card there

micgoh

Reaction score
Click the masterpass thingy below.
Then they will bring you to create a masterpass account and add your card there

For timesales item, can also enjoy the $5 off right ? If not what are included or what are not included?

I want to buy Powerbank for my trip. So I saw Xiaomi Powerbank. But it charge full amount instead of $5 off

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to get the $5 off $10 mastercard promo? During payment can see? After enter credit card number or have to complete payment then can see?

decibels

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the Roulette Q i spin finish all my 100 Qticket and cannot even get the $10 giftcard, kept getting the useless $2 cart coupon :s22:

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the Roulette Q i spin finish all my 100 Qticket and cannot even get the $10 giftcard, kept getting the useless $2 cart coupon :s22:

Their 'jackpot' is rigged one....if you see pattern on desktop, then must go live app to spin to break the pattern, then go Qoo10 App....else you keep getting the same...

Like when I get 20 QPoints or more, I'll keep using the pattern on the same device...

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
Their 'jackpot' is rigged one....if you see pattern on desktop, then must go live app to spin to break the pattern, then go Qoo10 App....else you keep getting the same...

Like when I get 20 QPoints or more, I'll keep using the pattern on the same device...

For the record I've hit $100(1x) and $10(4x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.