Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

x_noobie

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone got any kangtao for Nintendo switch? Like any places with promotions/offers or any places to recommend for getting Nintendo switch? Decided to get a switch after deciding between a ps4 and a switch for months haha
You just missed the 12.12 sales. Look out for flash sales?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

J.Obsidian

Reaction score
Just got my switch today! Realised that the battery seems to drain very fast. A few hours into the game and indicator already showing low battery. Another had this problem?

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just bought a third party pro cont for my switch but it does not work.

When I connect the cont to the dock, I can see the cont light up but switch kit recognizing it and buttons does not respond...

Any ideas?

Elysium87

Reaction score
Just got my switch today! Realised that the battery seems to drain very fast. A few hours into the game and indicator already showing low battery. Another had this problem?

it's normal. depends on whether did u select white or black back ground, the brightness and the loudspeaker volumer. 100% with handheld mode and not using earpiece, i think the most last me 3 hour?

mohaha

Reaction score
I just bought a third party pro cont for my switch but it does not work.

When I connect the cont to the dock, I can see the cont light up but switch kit recognizing it and buttons does not respond...

Any ideas?

Ask the seller about this. Most likely you need to download updates firmware for the controller

zensushi

Reaction score
Why 2 sets? :D

Bought the Pikachu/Eevee set for my gals...& the wife enjoys it so much, too! Got another set for the bedroom. :o

BIoo0smm.jpg

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
look around those game shops lor and usual online platforms
xmas a lot of sale

WhyPayMore

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Amazon now sell diablo for usd39.99

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

jack27

Reaction score
Anyone want to get online account? thinking to get the family account.. and share the cost based on the cc bills charge.. either you or me to create the account..

Corsabrin

Reaction score
curious, do you guys prefer eshop or physical copies? if eshop, which region do you use?

MilgaussSC

Reaction score
Anyone looking to get all green joy cons? I’m looking to get all pink and if it’s possible, we can trade. Or if you bought the super Mario party bundle with left yellow and right pink, I can trade your right pink for a right yellow.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
curious, do you guys prefer eshop or physical copies? if eshop, which region do you use?

Physical Copies as it is cheaper to get locally most of the time... Digital copy only if there is no physical copy...

NsR

Reaction score
Anyone want to get online account? thinking to get the family account.. and share the cost based on the cc bills charge.. either you or me to create the account..

See the carousell link i posted above. I joined that grp. Short of 2 more person to 8.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.