Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:eek: means carry over after 12 month contact for the extra 1GB? 5GB + 1GB

This applies to recontract right? Did try playing around online but did not see the option to add the promo code for check out :s11:

Have to go M1 Shop/CSC to do cause they need to verify in person. Probably even need to take pic of it

Jescowalker

Reaction score
planning to change from Circle Life to StarHub . paying 52 per month now , aiming to change to StarHub 50 dollar plan plus $6 dollars for unlimited weekend . worth bo ?

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

MonaLisaaa

Reaction score
Hello, any idea how to get the port in bonus? I went to the Switch to M1 page, it seems they removed the port in bonus for SIM Only

Checked with M1. The current promo can stack with port in promo of 2GB. If you are SAFRA member extra 1GB. Hence you get 5+10+2+1=18GB

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
planning to change from Circle Life to StarHub . paying 52 per month now , aiming to change to StarHub 50 dollar plan plus $6 dollars for unlimited weekend . worth bo ?

Ask yourself, do you really need the unlimited weekend data at $6/mth. Weekends you could he at home using wifi. What's your data usage per month?

Jescowalker

Reaction score
Ask yourself, do you really need the unlimited weekend data at $6/mth. Weekends you could he at home using wifi. What's your data usage per month?
I NSF now every month also hit my Circle Life 27GB limit . weekend if I run around sure burn data so will have lesser for weekdays in camp

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I NSF now every month also hit my Circle Life 27GB limit . weekend if I run around sure burn data so will have lesser for weekdays in camp

just note that under FUP, unlimited weekends data will be subjected to 10gb per weekend day at full speed. i.e. after using 10gb at full speed on Saturday, the speed will be subsequently throttled until 12 midnight.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

MonaLisaaa

Reaction score
Any existing M1 users here? I contemplating whether to get the 5GB for $5. If I find myself underutilising the data, can I choose to cancel the $5 add-on?

Jescowalker

Reaction score
just note that under FUP, unlimited weekends data will be subjected to 10gb per weekend day at full speed. i.e. after using 10gb at full speed on Saturday, the speed will be subsequently throttled until 12 midnight.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
shouldn't be an issue . 10Gb a day a bit too much in the first place

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shouldn't be an issue . 10Gb a day a bit too much in the first place

Do take note that you can subscribe to only 1 of those VAS Data options such as 10GB, Unlimited Weekend Data, 1GB 3-day, etc.

It cannot be combined as example on both 10GB and Unlimited Weekend Data activated at the same time.

So if you are using fully during weekend then this Unlimited Weekend Data option is good.

Jescowalker

Reaction score
Do take note that you can subscribe to only 1 of those VAS Data options such as 10GB, Unlimited Weekend Data, 1GB 3-day, etc.

It cannot be combined as example on both 10GB and Unlimited Weekend Data activated at the same time.

So if you are using fully during weekend then this Unlimited Weekend Data option is good.
so now if I get SH $50 dollars plan
I will get 30GB plus 10 GB free from them
then I won't be eligible for the unlimited free weekend ?

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You are still eligible for the unlimited weekend data or other VAS Data.

The promo FREE 10 GB is a separate Addon as someone posted earlier;

03LP1hf.png

Do note that you must not remove/delete this option in anyway you like.
From what i know (not sure) once deleted it would be no longer available as free, but have to request them to put back.
As there are known cases where subscriber accidentally deleted the FREE Addon/VAS and unable to activate again as FREE but payable.

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Don't mixed up the FREE 10 GB data and payable VAS Data 10 GB data.

Both are separate item but seem to be the same value 10 GB.

TiOnGSquare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys ask i noob qns..if i port from circles to singtel, need manual cancel circles? or singtel auto settle for me?

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys ask i noob qns..if i port from circles to singtel, need manual cancel circles? or singtel auto settle for me?

For porting from Telco-1 to Telco-2, you do not need to terminate or inform Telco-1.

Inform Telco-2 that you want to port-in from Telco-1 which you may have to sign the porting form.

Telco-2 will communicate with Telco-1 on the arrangement.
Usually they handle the porting process in the evening and complete around midnight weekdays.

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually m1 and StarHub smart to give free international roaming.

Encourage and give users an option to use them when overseas as nowadays very easy to buy Overseas SIM card for use. Most ppl have dual Simcard slot or a spare phone for hotspot.
This free international roaming is not free data use overseas. Still need to buy overseas data plan or have to pay the cut-throat overseas data usage.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with Zero1 Booster using GAGT

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This free international roaming is not free data use overseas. Still need to buy overseas data plan or have to pay the cut-throat overseas data usage.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with Zero1 Booster using GAGT

Yeah. That is good for users who call while overseas, get cheaper roaming calling rates. Whole data, m1 users can use data passport.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any existing M1 users here? I contemplating whether to get the 5GB for $5. If I find myself underutilising the data, can I choose to cancel the $5 add-on?
You can cancel the $5 add on, but I'm not sure if you're eligible to add back after or not.

Previously when the add-on is only valid for sign-up/recontract, it was stated that removing the add-on will cease eligibility for that line, but now that clause was removed after making existing mySIM lines able to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.