NYkjVwv.jpg

Gczsg1X.jpg

DbHfpwH.jpg

PSAJ matte in smoke black

Can SIC where u got this?

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, last time I owned a 2nd hand iPhone X and the owner also gave me a nice carbon fibre shell casing. It’s very thin and flexi but looks really good. Does anyone know what case it js

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, last time I owned a 2nd hand iPhone X and the owner also gave me a nice carbon fibre shell casing. It’s very thin and flexi but looks really good. Does anyone know what case it js
You might want to take a photo to show. So many carbon fibre case around

ksksksks

Reaction score
If it is flexible it is fake carbon fiber case but yes the texture feels good for sure.

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using Spigen Neo Hybrid with Full Screen Tempered Glass Protector?

Will the Side of the Full Screen Protector be lifted?

10DeeQ

Reaction score
hi, i want to buy iCarez tempered glass gor my XS Max
but have few questions, i hope someone can help me here ?
will it fit with the apple leather case and PSAJ ?
which version of the iCarez is the best ? i saw several online, 3D full coverage or just the full coverage one ?
and lastly is there any shop in SIngapore that sell iCarez ? or amazon is the only way to buy ?

lastly, is there anything better than the iCarez ? i use iMos 3D on my 7plus and really like it, but can't seem to find iMos for the xs max and how about those expensive tempered glass from istudio/nubox/epi centre ?

thank you.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
All cases can fit

hi, i want to buy iCarez tempered glass gor my XS Max
but have few questions, i hope someone can help me here ?
will it fit with the apple leather case and PSAJ ?
which version of the iCarez is the best ? i saw several online, 3D full coverage or just the full coverage one ?
and lastly is there any shop in SIngapore that sell iCarez ? or amazon is the only way to buy ?

lastly, is there anything better than the iCarez ? i use iMos 3D on my 7plus and really like it, but can't seem to find iMos for the xs max and how about those expensive tempered glass from istudio/nubox/epi centre ?

thank you.

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are there any shops that sell those carbon fiber back protector for Xs?

Tried to ask p2o mobile but as usual they are damn dao on Facebook and whatsapp so don’t feel like going to bugis just to ask them and find out they don’t sell.

Thanks!

ksksksks

Reaction score
Just the back right.
I can send u for free. :D

Are there any shops that sell those carbon fiber back protector for Xs?

Tried to ask p2o mobile but as usual they are damn dao on Facebook and whatsapp so don’t feel like going to bugis just to ask them and find out they don’t sell.

Thanks!

bbbbbw

Reaction score
I saw the gunmetal dbrand skin.
Will look nice with the ESR tempered glass case

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.