Captain Tsubasa Dream Team

jannworld

Reaction score
The Genzo is SGGK and Santana is perfect soldier - they are not the best versions correct? Considered mid range?

Later if I managed to get better versions of Genzo or Santana, can I kinda merge them or no such thing? (Or got to retrain individually)

Thanks!

Which genzo and santana? It mmakes a lot of diff lol.

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Genzo is SGGK and Santana is perfect soldier - they are not the best versions correct? Considered mid range?

Later if I managed to get better versions of Genzo or Santana, can I kinda merge them or no such thing? (Or got to retrain individually)

Thanks!

The only genzo to get is the one that has his head turned diagonally.

I think your's isn't that one cause only limited periods to get

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

best genzo
image.png

best santana
image.png
or
image.png
or
image.png

Last edited:

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see. Thanks.
Ok so if one day I happen to get better versions of Genzo and Santana, what can I do with the old ones?

you can teach the skills on your old card to the new one. but once used, it's gone forever.

jannworld

Reaction score
Ok.

If we didn’t get the best version ssr players we still need to train and level them so the team becomes stronger right? But does that mean never evolve to UR unless obtain the best version? (But I Guess they will release better versions again next time)

you can teach the skills on your old card to the new one. but once used, it's gone forever.

Ludwig

Reaction score
Higher rates during dreamfest

Yup your team boost usually see colors..mono color team usually have higher TP

Now can also run mix like all Japanese team , all European team, all South American team

Snergy and skills are way more important in pvp
Back in game, bro?�

Gameslalalala

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just stumbled onto this page (I'm from sg but never knew hwz had a CTDT thread)

I've been playing this game for six months now, the subreddit has helped me a lot
https://www.reddit.com/r/CaptainTsubasaDT

There are Excel files with total stats etc.

I'm also happy to help if you have questions.
Good luck, have fun, happy weekend!

myself:
F2P main account 720k (not fully LB yet) monoblue with WC Muller (30-35% blue)

alt account is 670k (no LB at all) with WC Genzo, Roberto, new Tsubasa, green Akai, new Santana (32% Jap team)

Last edited:

Gameslalalala

Reaction score
Ok.

If we didn’t get the best version ssr players we still need to train and level them so the team becomes stronger right? But does that mean never evolve to UR unless obtain the best version? (But I Guess they will release better versions again next time)

Avoid evolving raid SSRs to URs (raid means those you can find under the "events" tab)

These SSRs will also be marked with a chest icon when you view the card. Most people refer to them as "chest" units.

In the database on tsubasa.rst which you mentioned, they will be listed as obtainable from events.

In general, you may evolve all other SSRs (without a chest icon) to UR. Some of them will natually be replaced when you get better units, but it will take awhile. Even after you get better units, some will continue to be niche units - used for challenges (with specific requirements).

TL;DR:
as a beginner focus on SSRs without the chest icon until you know what you are doing :)

Last edited:

Gameslalalala

Reaction score
thats old info. some raid ssr are actually better now

Yup but for starting players it will be hard to judge which are better.

Players playing now should also be flooded with SSRs tickets due to anniversary pulls and gifts. Probably better to UR those first, no?

Best method is for him to post all the SSRs he is considering to UR and can discuss from there :)

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now is the time to reroll guys.

been rerolling this week and got muller

just 2 pulls on the german banner, if dnt get muller, restart again

Gameslalalala

Reaction score

Agreed! In fact, if you have no life then aim to reroll for Roberto AND Muller for a dream start monoblue team 😍

jannworld

Reaction score
Sorry to ask a noob question, how to reply from the banner? Tot need to consume our db?

As a new player I find my team is a bit unbalanced, these are the ssr I pulled:
Green Santana (perfect soldier)
Red Tsubasa (nankatsu champion)
Green Tsubasa (Sao Paulo treasure)
Green Xiao (hero)
Blue nitta (god speed falcon fighter)
Green Zino (real qualities)

Should I start to lean towards green already ? Or wait for another 1-2 DF to decide?

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry to ask a noob question, how to reply from the banner? Tot need to consume our db?

As a new player I find my team is a bit unbalanced, these are the ssr I pulled:
Green Santana (perfect soldier)
Red Tsubasa (nankatsu champion)
Green Tsubasa (Sao Paulo treasure)
Green Xiao (hero)
Blue nitta (god speed falcon fighter)
Green Zino (real qualities)

Should I start to lean towards green already ? Or wait for another 1-2 DF to decide?

This period u'll start with 75 DBs, enough to pull twice on German wc banner, if don't get Muller then restart the acct

As for the players u have, go to tsubasa.im to look up info of them, see which ones haves stats over 50k (other than gk) when UR max or a single stat that's damn high (ie. Ard 8k or more), those can keep.

I also rather choose color by seeing the gk you have, a gd gk is bring you very far in this game. U can start off the game by playing 2 colours 1st also

Last edited:

jannworld

Reaction score
Thanks will try a new account and reroll :)

This period u'll start with 75 DBs, enough to pull twice on German wc banner, if don't get Muller then restart the acct

As for the players u have, go to tsubasa.im to look up info of them, see which ones haves stats over 50k (other than gk) when UR max or a single stat that's damn high (ie. Ard 8k or more), those can keep.

I also rather choose color by seeing the gk you have, a gd gk is bring you very far in this game. U can start off the game by playing 2 colours 1st also

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.