Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Problem with Sanchez is despite his high energy, he really on different wavelength with his teammates on the pitch. Is it because of the tactics, or players jealous of his high pay? Or really cannot click?

I thought the whole team is on different wavelength.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is sanchez a woodward or mourinho signing?

Doesn't matter, its up to the manager to make the whole team play for him and the club, regardless his signing or not. Was Fellaini, Shaw, Jones, Smalling, Young his signings?

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Darmian without his crucial interception, united would have conceded more imo. The defenders really played their part yesterday. Got let down by the forwards

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
man utd vs psg!

neymar and mbappe shiating their pants liao. :D

Lol easy for psg i guess. Maybe they will slip up and maybe a few seconds of brilliance will do for United. Pray that goal post cross bar all on form pls

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Neymar, mbappe and cavani vs young, smalling and darmian.

Thomas tuchel better pray for a miracle.

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PSG 8-2 United.

Aggregate over two legs. Neymar and Mbappe hattrick heroes.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PSG was JM's next dream club to manage. Beating them will improve his CV to get his dream job.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s like a bye for PSG into the next round :s13:

But also good lah, can finally see Neymar and Mbappe at OT

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Among all the teams in ucl, I really hate psg.

They are wannabes trying to act like they are the biggest club in the world. I say fk this shiat and for once this season, I strongly hope United beat them both legs n kick psg out of ucl. Fk neymar

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
See if i can get match tics for this. If can, i’ll make time and fly to OT for this

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the board will convince themselves that Jose will win the UCL so there is still a way out to be in Europe next season. sack simi? :s22:
Sack manager and then hire who to manage. Even the best manager cannot make this group of players play their hearts out for United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.