(Official Tengah NOV 2018 BTO Thread) Consolidate all research here!

maxokw

Reaction score
818 Tengah 4 Room.. probably after those dropout, left with low level units. lol

bukseller

Reaction score
With that, I dont know if I should wait for it or just go for the upcoming Jurong BTO. How frustrating.

New Tengah units may appear in
May/Aug/Nov 2019 BTO..

Location wise may likely be better than Aug2018 bto...towards town centre.

Just speculation though..

Sent from Nokia 8250 using GAGT

bukseller

Reaction score
Can I know what's the application number at while you guys are applying for TENGAH BTO in November? Cause I applied rather late after 1000 over application, and now my queue number for 5 room is 8xx. How reliable is computer ballot. Cries

Heesheer

Reaction score
I applied on last day, around 1.6k. Gotten 9xx . Friend first day apply gotten 100 below. Haiz

Can I know what's the application number at while you guys are applying for TENGAH BTO in November? Cause I applied rather late after 1000 over application, and now my queue number for 5 room is 8xx. How reliable is computer ballot. Cries

hitoke

Reaction score
First timer applying here, and got 3xx out of 536!!!! (early Xmas present indeed!)

Scylla

Reaction score

bid earlier more chance myth is 80% confirmed by people.

ShihTzuLover

Reaction score

I applied on 2nd day n I got 80x/522.

I think it's all luck.

Emeraldcolony

Reaction score
Hi there

First timer here and first timer for BTO.

Wondering if anyone knows if the queue number for 5room is mixed with 3gen applicants as well? Or there’s a separate queue number for 5 room and 3gen?

Thanks.

Jeanyap_

Reaction score
Hi there

First timer here and first timer for BTO.

Wondering if anyone knows if the queue number for 5room is mixed with 3gen applicants as well? Or there’s a separate queue number for 5 room and 3gen?

Thanks.

If my memory serves me correctly, the combined number of units was 443 or somewhere near that number. The number of 5R units is 395, so it should be separate.

rosymosy

Reaction score
Hi all. First time applying for tengah also. Been following this thread since the application and have really read alot of useful tips and information.

Firstly congrats to all who manage to get a number, great present for u all haha. I think my luck was pretty bad to the extend that I didn't even got a number even with near parents scheme was really upset about it. But I guess maybe fate is telling me that this plot is not for me and my bf I guess. Haha

Anyhow I know this might be off topic but anyone here considering the jurong west plot. Also I heard of the next tengah to have a shorter waiting time so does it mean that if we apply that it will be likely around same time to get the flat as the nov2018 bto?

Last edited:

quailmaster

Reaction score
jurong west feb bto consists of 2 plot: one plot very near Boon Lay MRT .. the other plot near Pioneer MRT ...so depends on the balloting number..
next Tengah BTO probably released in May 2019 or later... yes think construction might begin before balloting is complete..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.