single player ARPG
coming 2019
only PS4 announced

f68d61d5f06fab23d748f6721513cdy5.JPG

https://www.falcom.co.jp/ys9/

https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/8/172758.html

slowchemical

Reaction score
Just gotten a ps4 and found out that controller need to be plug into console to charge. Any other safer methods that you guys used eg phone charger without damaging the controller? Thanks in advance.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Just gotten a ps4 and found out that controller need to be plug into console to charge. Any other safer methods that you guys used eg phone charger without damaging the controller? Thanks in advance.
Why would plugging to console be dangerous? A phone charger works also.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

slowchemical

Reaction score

Sorry I didn't meant console is dangerous. I meant other methods to charge becos of convenience. Read that phone charger must be 5v.
So wanna know how your guys normally charge the controllers.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't meant console is dangerous. I meant other methods to charge becos of convenience. Read that phone charger must be 5v.

charge by plugging it into console. controllers are meant to be charged this way.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Phone chargers with fast charging will FRY your PS4 controller. :s13:

You can charge your controller with any microUSB cable/power source, even power banks.
There are also controller charging stands that you can just slide your controller onto whenever you're done with gaming.

The Dobe one is good and cheap.

rBVaSFsPoYKAVxO1AAFj-waw_lw714.jpg

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
You can enable USB on the console to remain powered when console is in rest mode. That way you can charge the controller when you're not playing. There's an option to limit the amount of time it remains powered also.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got the neko charger for my fat ps4.
When I play, it will be charging the 2nd controller.. So basically I rotate using 2 controllers, charging the unused controller whenever I'm playing.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does psn plus has sales like $1/mth in certain month? xbox gold / game pass has it couple of times in a year

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
For external hard disk is there a specific brand & specs I need to take note of for ps4 Pro. My current external HD going to up lorry soon. Tia

cutthroat

Reaction score
Guys I have a question about physical games. If I had a game installed, R3 region, let’s say I lost the disc, game on the console itself was never uninstalled and save files were never deleted. If I purchase a R1 or R2 region game (same game of course), would I still be able to load and play my old data? Strictly speaking for offline mode, not playing on PSN.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.